My PETROL ROCKET - Maruti Suzuki Ritz!!

Re: My PETROL ROCKET !!!

Hey Rahul congrats for you new ride man!start writing your initial buying and owning experience post more pics we love to see your ride.
Guess your new ride joins the upcoming TAI meet.

A great curtain raiser for your review to start, it seems its a vdi/vxi. Congrats on your purchase. Wish you happy miles and drive safe.

lxi.

Suspended

Congrats buddy for the ritzy! Looks neat in white. Is it vxi or zxi?

Do post the buying experience and the OTR price break up!

Fly safe [:D]

Congrats for your new buy and welcome to TAI.Do post some more new pictures of your new buy.Share your buying experience.

Congrats for your purchase buddy. I wish you thousands of happy miles. Do share more pics of your car.

Thread Starter #12

November 2011
ME: I want a car.
DAD: Let me think
After few days DAD comes in with a budget of 5 lakhs and then confusion starts.
WHICH CAR?

I start looking from Tata Nano to Tata Manza which includes Ford, Maruti and Hyundai.
Dad ruled out every other vehicle other than Maruti Suzuki as he was very very concerned about ASS.

Dealer= Pratham Motors, Queens Road

The next moment I land up at this showroom and I am welcomed nicely. SE Gnanashekhar leads us and he offers us coffee and later a test drive.

All Done, RITZ VXI it was and booking amount paid(10k)

Why RITZ VXI?
1. within our budget.
2. Maruti Suzuki product
3. ASS is excellent
4. Tall boy design for easy getting in and out
5. VFM

The dealer says the car is available in the stockyard and I say that I need to see the vehicle.
The SE is not comfortable when he hears that I want to see the car in their stockyard. Don't know why they don't allow us to see the car before registration
A phone call to SE's teamleader, I am out with the address of stockyard.[clap]

Tuesday it was and I am at the Pratham motors stockyard, Sompura on sarjapur road.
I had two options in mind
White or Silver colour?

So I ask them to show both cars with these colours and my eyes turned only towards

WHITE

Even the silver was good but the gearshift was not smooth and there was a struck between 3rd and 4th gear. So silver rejected and confirmed my WHITE

Now,
THE Waiting !!!!!!

Though the car was very much available, I still had to wait till Makara Sankranthi, 16th Jan 2012 as it was Dhanur masa going on

PHEW, It was a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGG wait!!!!!

FINALLY
On 18th JAN 2012

At 5.00PM
I keep my hands on this white beauty[:D]

Experience on the Delivery Day!!

I am in the showroom at 4.00 PM and as I stand in front of the showroom a

White beauty in all glory says HI to me. I look around and YEAH

ITS My RITZ

Its parked in the centre along with a wagonR LXI and a swift VDI to be delivered.
A quick look at the things which we had requested to be fitted and everything has been done neatly and thoroughly.
Pratham chaps are very professional[;)]

My brother says that I need a reverse parking sensor and a charger for laptop. A look at the SE and he tells " Sir, wait for 45 minutes. These things will be in your car".

The technician does it and my darling guzzles 5L of normal petrol and a quick snap with the executive, I am all ready

READY

STEADY

LAUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dealership gives us chocolates and the security person sits with us till the car goes on to the main road. The dealership sends a security person with you because a Dzire owner rammed his new car against a vehicle on the main road a few days back!!! How bad ??!!!

ADD ON's :
1. Body Cover
2. Reverse Parking Sensor
3. Body Colour door handles and mirrors
4. Seat cover
5. Charger
6. Steering Grip
7. Basic ones: floor mats, dicky mats, idol, perfume, mud flaps

Q1 : At what RPM should I change the gears to get a good fuel efficiency. (Kitna Deti Hei EFFECT)

So that's it!!!!

A pocket story ends here

Thanks for reading this by spending your valuable time.

Snaps will follow very soon.

Top Bottom