My Pegasus - Hyundai Accent CRDi - Pics on Pg.7

re: My pre-owned 2003 Accent CRDi - Pics on Pg.2

bit of doubts here...

is it that good a hyundai accent is, to go for a used one . one of my friend needs advice on used (good)car below 3 lakh . i used to like this car very much when it was launched.

leh trip, when is that scheduled , even me too wishing for a long drive in my punto :-D (i wish you guys start after 2nd week of may.)

Leh trip , its after a year or 2 or 3!! its one wild ride. may be in accent , then another one in a suv is for sure. haha[evil]

Picture for you

Notice the grill difference, hope they have fixed in petrol grill in this or later model grill.

Attachments

no need to tell i can tell from far its satan car by looking at broken number plate [lol]

@satan first thing get your car number plate fixed

Thread Starter #21

bit of doubts here...

is it that good a hyundai accent is, to go for a used one . one of my friend needs advice on used (good)car below 3 lakh . i used to like this car very much when it was launched.

leh trip, when is that scheduled , even me too wishing for a long drive in my punto :-D (i wish you guys start after 2nd week of may.)
From what I have read, Accent will serve for long kms, if maintained well.

This car is sensitive of the quality of diesel used. Also, it is adviced to idle the car for a minimum of 30 secs after starting so as to allow proper turbo operation and life.

All this along with scheduled maintenance, the car should be good for a minimum of 1.5 lakh kms. If your friend comes across used CRDi accents, ask him to look for service history and get it checked by Hyundai A.S.S, then it should not be a problem.

Thread Starter #22

no need to tell i can tell from far its satan car by looking at broken number plate [lol]

@satan first thing get your car number plate fixed
Car is in for AC service. Cooling coil is being replaced with a new one.

Will be fixing faulty Power window and number plate by tomorrow hopefully.

Many congratulations for your Accent CRDi. 63k is not a big figure, so i think you got a great deal. Waiting for the pics now.

Regarding the Leh trip, i think many of us wish to make this trip, so its better to start a new thread where we can discuss everything about it.

Thread Starter #24

Many congratulations for your Accent CRDi. 63k is not a big figure, so i think you got a great deal. Waiting for the pics now.
Thanks a lot Akash! the photos are uploaded in this very thread. Please see Post # 17 by Ilango

Thanks a lot Akash! the photos are uploaded in this very thread. Please see Post # 17 by Ilango
Oops, i didnt see the 2nd page.
Your ride looks pretty good, especially those alloys. Like Ilango said, the body does require urgent attention, which i believe wont be an issue since our friend Ilango is expert at it.

Last edited:

Drove the car today morning.
from garage to ac mechanic place.

handling was great and no issues with power/pulling everything is pucca and fine.

clutch has some life left its in rest 30% of life and hard to bite. but no use now in replacing. can run a max of 20 to 30k kms.

Ac checked it ourself in garage. it had gas in it . so suspected the compressor is not switching on. checked them too . its also working fine. later on the ac mech told us the cooling coil is damaged .

New cooling coil is fixed. cooling coil alone 4500/-

Thread Starter #29

Oops, i didnt see the 2nd page.
Your ride looks pretty good, especially those alloys. Like Ilango said, the body does require urgent attention, which i believe wont be an issue since our friend Ilango is expert at it.
thanks Akash, the body work I am afraid will be taken after a minimum of month's time as I am in very tight financial crunch! Ended up squeezing out the last penny possible to afford this diesel sedan and to add to my sorrows, the AC also needed urgent attention.[cry]

Guys, what about the spoiler? Post some pics of it too.

Top Bottom