My Own Tata Nano LXi Thread :)

you 've got many freebies from your dealer.

i've got only seat covers and car cover . mud flaps costs me extra !!

and yes, please share pics of your mobile holder as i am searching a better deal

you 've got many freebies from your dealer.

i've got only seat covers and car cover . mud flaps costs me extra !!

and yes, please share pics of your mobile holder as i am searching a better deal
I got nothing from my dealer. I paid 2k for fabric seat covers ,mat and mud flaps
They gave me a box of candy at the time of delivery

Aah!! Nano in white looks so beautiful and tempting.Congrats Athani on acquiring this cute masterpiece.Have a great time with it in future.[:)]

PS: The variant name of top model was LX earlier,have now TATA changed it to Lxi!!??Just wondering.[surprise]

Thread Starter #27
thanks for the link bro.
are you using this? i have seen many local made holders which are very cheap in terms of quality.
i think it will be good in quality as its from capdase ( if original ) .

and is it recommended to leave it stuck on windshield if car is under direct sun for all the day?? and what about if i regularly remove / stuck it on windshield?
Hi. Yes I'm using this cradle and it is very good quality indeed. I leave it on the windscreen all the time and that's how it's supposed to be. Regular fixing and removal will surely wear out the suction cup and locking mechanism.

Thread Starter #28
Hi. Anybody here got an AMC for their car? Can you please state the cost and the detailed terms? Thanks.

Hi. Anybody here got an AMC for their car? Can you please state the cost and the detailed terms? Thanks.
I got gold care,which includes all running repairs including oil consumables except battery and Tyre.costed me 3500. Tafe reach dealer Chennai

Thread Starter #30
I got gold care,which includes all running repairs including oil consumables except battery and Tyre.costed me 3500. Tafe reach dealer Chennai
Thanks for the reply. Can you please confirm validity of the contract. Is it 3 years/ 20k kms, whichever comes sooner?

Top Bottom