My Own First Car – Volkswagen Polo

Thread Starter #106
Thanks right now for your comments,
but being in a joint family & three little kids at home was hoping before it gets more dirtier.
anywaz will wait for 6 odd months and then go for better covers as u suggested.

Re: My Own First Car – Volkswagen Polo

Thanks right now for your comments,
but being in a joint family & three little kids at home was hoping before it gets more dirtier.
anywaz will wait for 6 odd months and then go for better covers as u suggested.
Yes, that's a good decision. When you give your car for servicing or any other work, ask them for interior cleaning and you seats will be fine as new.

finally guys i got my wheels....as POLO on 26th October....

a query in my mind....
did Polo give less mileage before it run 1000 KM, as i m getting good mileage after 1000 km. its giving me around 19kmpl

finally guys i got my wheels....as POLO on 26th October....

a query in my mind....
did Polo give less mileage before it run 1000 KM, as i m getting good mileage after 1000 km. its giving me around 19kmpl
Congrats congrats!!
Yes, FE generally improves after initial few Kms and 19 kmpl is very good mileage by the way. Post some pictures of your wheels now!

Thread Starter #111
hey plz advise once again...
taday after filling dieseal I was searching for tyre pressure in book provided was unable to find.
pls tell me what should be the pressure to fill in.
adi can u tell me the secret of xtracting this fe as i am getting only 13 after 3400 kms run.

hey plz advise once again...
taday after filling dieseal I was searching for tyre pressure in book provided was unable to find.
pls tell me what should be the pressure to fill in.
adi can u tell me the secret of xtracting this fe as i am getting only 13 after 3400 kms run.
Take it to 32 and see the difference.

Thread Starter #113
Hey guyz,
all of a sudden my fe has increased nearly to 15 from 12.5 - 13 in last two months.
Any guess why it is so. Due to winter and less use of AC?

In my highline, the seats are fabric ones.

But new highlines are getting art leather covers with white black combo. I think you are talking about them.

Such seats should be available at a good accessories shop. I am looking for pure leather, saving money for that.
Hi Rightnow,

You are planning for stanley leather seats ?

How much it will cost any idea ?

Am gonna get my seat covers next month Pure Leather or Combination of leather and artleather from karlsson
Pure Leather -36000 (complete package )
Combination of leather +Art leather - 23000(complete package )

Last edited:

Hi Rightnow,
You are planning for stanley leather seats ?
How much it will cost any idea ?
Am gonna get my seat covers next month Pure Leather or Combination of leather and artleather from karlsson
Pure Leather -36000 (complete package )
Combination of leather +Art leather - 23000(complete package )
I got a quote long time back and it was 35k for stanley basic leather seat covers. If I want designs etc then the price crosses 40k.

I still haven't made up my mind to go for them, coz as far as comfort is concerned, the original upholstery is brilliant. I just need to get dry cleaning done and I am good to go. So leather seat covers plans put on hold as of now.

Karlsson is present in Bangalore, which offers similar quality to Stanley at much cheaper rate.

I got a quote long time back and it was 35k for stanley basic leather seat covers. If I want designs etc then the price crosses 40k.

I still haven't made up my mind to go for them, coz as far as comfort is concerned, the original upholstery is brilliant. I just need to get dry cleaning done and I am good to go. So leather seat covers plans put on hold as of now.

Karlsson is present in Bangalore, which offers similar quality to Stanley at much cheaper rate.
The complete pcackage includes seat cover, door trims & steering wheel cover with Scandinavian 1.5mm thicknes leather
If only seat cover then rate would be around 33k
seems good deal with high quality leather

Top Bottom