My New Volkswagen Passat 2011 Highline

Thread Starter #31
If looks can kill, this is it. Wow! What a Caaar! Congratulations pprajaa.

I haven't heard that before. Sounds interesting. What other such features, does it come with guys?

@pprajaa : If you dont mind, could you give us a break up of the cost of this beauty?
Breakup is 25.5 L for the car, around 4.5 for registration and 1 L for bumper to bumper insurance.. this approx figures.

Another good feature is when you put the seat belt the electronic parking brake is switched off and when you remove it is switched on.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #32
Guys I am planning to purchase 3d kagu mats for my passat. The dealer quoted me Rs 7500. Is it worth it at this price??

Another good feature is when you put the seat belt the electronic parking brake is switched off and when you remove it is switched on.
Wow! That's cool. Please do create a feature-list.

Guys I am planning to purchase 3d kagu mats for my passat. The dealer quoted me Rs 7500. Is it worth it at this price??
The 3D Kagu mats costs around 4K, but that was for the Scorp. So, 7.5 sounds reasonable, but you may want to check with other dealers as well.

These mats are easy to clean but I have heard stories where the mats have got stuck b/w the break pedals or the accelerator. So, be a little cautious on that.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #34
The 3D Kagu mats costs around 4K, but that was for the Scorp. So, 7.5 sounds reasonable, but you may want to check with other dealers as well.

These mats are easy to clean but I have heard stories where the mats have got stuck b/w the break pedals or the accelerator. So, be a little cautious on that.
I have the 3d mats for polo, no problem of getting stuck. I spoke the distributor here, so I think thats the best possible price.

Thread Starter #35
I have ordered the 3d kagu mats for Passat. Final price is 7.5K. Will be getting delivery tomorrow evening.

Also I was informed by the distributor that there are 2 types of Kagu mats available. One from China another original, China one is usually around 3800 and original one is 5000 (For regular cars). Both are identical. Only difference is the materials used in them.

Last edited:

Top Bottom