My New Tata Aria Prestige Ownership Review

Re: My New Tata Aria Ownership Review

Many hearty congratulations! The color looks great on Aria. Wishing you many many happy mile crunching with the beast [:)]

Thread Starter #19
@hi shailinder,the OTR is 17.50 for my aria prestige 4b4 variant

hey guys!thanks every1 and thanks admin for creating new thread.Guys just been driving around the city a bit here n there so thought I will update everything about the drive in a while and otherwise with all previous ownership reviews,really scared if am so good in writing but will do.Otherwise I been driving around my i10 and I had a fear of driving such huge car initially but to be honest it just vanished once I took the car out of the showroom.The drive around is just AWESOME, in spite of being huge it handles like a car.I tried busy roads and since its rainy in chennai even normal roads get congested with traffic but i felt more pleasure driving than my i10.bumps n bad roads were like-hahhaahaaa for aria.Will update with full proper review guys but thanks for all ur wishes

@master hey master thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@karthickramu

That whining noise may be of the turbo spooling.By the way nice to hear that Aria is keeping you happy, buddy I will freequently trouble you by asking umpteen questions regarding your ride, please do not mind, and yes once again Safe Driving.

Thread Starter #21
Heyy xovy!I dont mind at all, in fact i was wondering why I did not get any posts from you after I informed my cars delivery in the forum coz you been with the process all way thru.Thanks for the info.Ask any questions but if its too technical I will say pause next question so ask as such I understand in simple questions mate,thanks

@karthickramu Congratulations!!![clap]

I just test drove Aria Pleasure 4x2 yesterday when i dropped in at Concorde motors, Dairy circle, B'lore to get my Vista a free wash. It is one *HUGE* machine! It has commanding view of the road. The seating position is excellent. Puny vehicles like autos and 2-wheelers do not try to mess with this mammoth on the road, is what i observed yesterday during the test drive. The interior plastic quality has definitely improved by leaps and bounds for a TATA vehicle. Wishing you miles of happy and safe motoring. Pls start an ownership review. I hope my next upgrade is the ARIA!

cheers!

Heyy xovy!I dont mind at all, in fact i was wondering why I did not get any posts from you after I informed my cars delivery in the forum coz you been with the process all way thru.Thanks for the info.Ask any questions but if its too technical I will say pause next question so ask as such I understand in simple questions mate,thanks
Yes I thought so, actually I was out of my town for some work and could not get access to Internet for few days, but now that I am back will surely keep you busy :biggrin: :biggrin:.

Thread Starter #26
Heyy thanks every1 for all those lovely posts,am happy.Will update ownership review.
Yes @simha u r true,as I drove around aria in the city i really felt as if am over an horse in terms of the driver view,am lovin it

Thread Starter #30
Hi guys!my plan
1.change stock unit replace with pioneer dvd player 3350bt
2.Fit one comp speakers in rear,i mean centre door,aria claims 6 speakers i still dont find what they mean,i guess they mean two tweets+two front +two rear
3.i already have kicker amp and sub so just got to fit it.
I asked previously for Pioneer 6050 double din mp3 and they offered catalog price which was 6k higher than other place where I get the same unit with warranty so thats whay I meant and I had decided I shall source my unit myself.

Now they have given an estimation as follows:
a new sub box has to be done to suit aria -2200
amp kit-scosch and other all wirings -3500 (they have not disclosed the name but mentioned its a german make and they make it for their own needs)
instal cost -2500 i guess
amp mount,speaker mount- 500
moral comp speaks -6999
total cost -15700
now I am getting pioneer 3050 BT at 18500 with bill,rear camera from tenchokrats at 3500 again its their own make it seems.
These are the plans so far

Top Bottom