My New Tata Aria Prestige Ownership Review

Re: Tata Aria Comprehensive Road Test Review

Congratulations! Start a new thread for ownership of this beast! All the best with you ride!

hey xovy! got it finaly,am so xcited
Finally THE X-OVER is back on The Automotive India, after a gap of 4 days.

@karthickramu

Congratulations buddy you have acquired an awesome car, she looks beautiful in the pics that you have posted, i wish you many happy moments with your xover ( Aria)[clap][clap].

Cheers

Thread Starter #8

yea raj,even I was wondering how the colour would be until I got the delivery,we like grey but did not have a chance to see aria in grey prior to booking but it was really awesome colour!

Thread Starter #9
Re: My Tata Aria - The ownership

and raj,you have mentioned earlier that you have experienced whining noise(as such a battery operated toy car would sound when it just finishes its battery and goes off) from the engine sometimes,I had experienced too and the sound is too feeble but happens at times and I have been driving in 4b2 and you know why is it?I will have some more drive time and update by end of this week with my views

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: My Tata Aria

Congratulations Karthick. How about writing details of selecting this mean machine and your delivery experience for us ! What is the OTR ?

Last edited:
Re: My New Tata Aria Ownership Review

Congratulations man!! Happy and safe driving. [thumbsup][drive]

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey, nice color man and it looks very good. Please share us about driving experience and accessories you have planned (if any).

Cheers [thumbsup]

Congrats for the beast[:D] karthickramu.Grey color looks good on your car.How's your driving experience in the city?

Congrats for your purchase of Aria Dear Karthickramu,Another car in TAI[clap] along with cooldhaya's car,Be sure to keep us tuned!
Happy motoring [drive]

Top Bottom