My New Renault Duster RXL (85 PS) Ownership Review

Congrats on your Duster Sir.Duster looks good in grey color.We had booked Duster 85 PS RX-L Option first,but we changed it to RX-Z 110 PS,but we cancelled the booking 2 months ago.Why we cancelled Duster due to 5-6 months waiting period and lack of 7 seater.

Congrats for your new possession

Yes indeed its a very good vehicle and has its own share of positives and negatives.
This vehicle is one of the popular vehicle in europe.
Just be sure that you'll do a proper run in for the vehicle

ROckford system in too good as i have a bass speaker of RF. but they are expensive.

all the best for you and your vehicle

Hi Duster, That's a very smart buy..And my friend owns Duster and claimed 18kmpl until now. So your mileage 19kmpl is terrific and that's the best mileage one can get in an SUV.

This car also takes bad roads like a feather.

350Z

Core Team
I read from other duster owner's postings that clutch is hard but believe me its like MAKHHAN. Great handling,responsive steering, Great suspension and 85 PS is best for city ride. No need of frequent gear change.
Congrats on Duster. I drove one last weekend and find it a refined and convenient UV. Though the clutch feels heavy. Upload some large images (incl. jump seats).

Drive Safe,
350Z

Dont know if this is the right place for my question

I have a duster 85PS RXL(O) model. Once the last block in the fuel guage is over i am getting the fuel low warning light. But then the distance to the pump value gets reset to "--" in the display.

I know its best to fill it up before this happens, but still any idea on how much fuel is still left in the tank.

Congratulations on your purchase. Knowing the temperature in Bhavnagar area, your comment on the AC performance gives absolute confidence about the vehicle.
The choice of color is good as well.
Would love to see the jump seat installation details.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Dont know if this is the right place for my question

I have a duster 85PS RXL(O) model. Once the last block in the fuel guage is over i am getting the fuel low warning light. But then the distance to the pump value gets reset to "--" in the display.

I know its best to fill it up before this happens, but still any idea on how much fuel is still left in the tank.
you should check your owner's manual. it will be written. my guess would be around 6-8 liters.

Top Bottom