My New Renault Duster RXL (85 PS) Ownership Review

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
just saw a duster on road. and it's a head turner. well it was for me. the side profile looks amazing. the front looks different but overall the design is good.

just a modified duster [;)]

304669_10151922009685656_326817991_n.jpg

Last edited:
it's looking good so no way , it's not modified by DC [:D]
Hahaha that was a good one .
In the afternoon 4 days back I saw a brown duster on road I agree with you it looks quite unique and nice in my opinion .
If you get a chance drive it it is so easy to drive and fun too . The gear box is smooth and very short throws .

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Oh !! this looks really cool man !![:)]
it really is but will be so much hard to maintain. a dent or even a scratch will spoil the whole look.

Hahaha that was a good one .
In the afternoon 4 days back I saw a brown duster on road I agree with you it looks quite unique and nice in my opinion .
If you get a chance drive it it is so easy to drive and fun too . The gear box is smooth and very short throws .
[:D]

i'm really surprised when he said there's no turbo lag. i saw some silver-ish white today.

it really is but will be so much hard to maintain. a dent or even a scratch will spoil the whole look.

[:D]

i'm really surprised when he said there's no turbo lag. i saw some silver-ish white today.
The 85ps dosent have turbo lag compared to the 110ps .

Thread Starter #26
its almost a week of my duster possession and I have come across few problems.
1) Speakers are of very inferior quality want to replace them please suggest which brand?
2) Needs to replace headlamps. They are less bright than needed. Any suggestions?

I read from other duster owner's postings that clutch is hard but believe me its like MAKHHAN. Great handling,responsive steering, Great suspension and 85 PS is best for city ride. No need of frequent gear change.

its almost a week of my duster possession and I have come across few problems.
1) Speakers are of very inferior quality want to replace them please suggest which brand?
2) Needs to replace headlamps. They are less bright than needed. Any suggestions?

I read from other duster owner's postings that clutch is hard but believe me its like MAKHHAN. Great handling,responsive steering, Great suspension and 85 PS is best for city ride. No need of frequent gear change.
I have test driven the duster and I share the exact views like you . The clutch is seriously soft and nice to use . And overall it's a very very easy to drive car .

Top Bottom