My New Mahindra Scorpio VLX AT (8 Seater) "The Mighty Rhino"

Thread Starter #1
Hi All

I am so Happy [:D] to write to this forum about my new "SCORPIO VLX AT BSIV 08 SEATER".I have named it the " The Mighty Rhino " & I am proud to ride it.

Yesterday I took the delivery of my Mighty Rhino on the occasion of"Guddi Padva" , that's our New year.

G3 Motors in my area had 50 deliveries to do on this day & still my delivery was not delayed and everything went smooth [clap].

Reached home at 1500 Lt had food & immediately at 1600 Lt myself & my full family left for my native place to take blessings of Goddesses.
My native place is around 120 kms one way from Mumbai , that means I had a drive of around 240 kms + distance from showroom to home after delivery i.e. 05 kms , a total of 245 kms.

I always wanted to drive a Automatic SUV & with the blessings of my parents & God had the opportunity to do that since yesterday.Before this I had driven many automatics but never had owned one , dreams do come true :agree:

I had a wonderful experience with my Mighty Rhino & my full family enjoyed the ride , it was very comfortable & I have fallen in love with the "Mighty Rhino"

List of my accessories:
01. Rear Guard
02. Front Bull Guard
03. Full Carpet Mat
04. 04 pcs "Tray Mats" washable all weather.
05. Sporty Black & Red Seat covers
06. V-KOOL Film Front 94% Side 92%
07. M&M " R D " DVD PLAYER - HEADREST Fittings
08. AC Blower for 03 row.
09. Garmin Nuvi 2565LM - Latest 5" screen - GPS System - this includes arrangement for wireless reverse camera - I will buy it latter.

Please find given below some pics taken of my " The Mighty Rhino "

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI.Congrats for your Rhino.Getting the car on a special day makes it more memorable.Enjoy riding the rhino.Add some pictures to make it special for us.

Thread Starter #5
Hey Thanks everyone , actually I was not able to load the pics , thanks Mukesh I will take help of your link and download the pics

Hi Aditya, you can just introduce yourselves here: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=3

So What was the On road price of the Hawk A/T.

Did you had any issues while registering in RTO as its 8 seater?

As in Bangalore one has to give undertaking that it is not used as Taxi.

Would like to hear more of the delivery experience, and the purchase you made at.

Did you buy at Global Gallerie.

Thread Starter #11
Hi Gauresh
The LCD is in the headrest , I would get some pics for you.
Hey it seems you are from Mumbai, which place are you from.

Thread Starter #12
Hi Mukesh
There was no issue in registration & the experience with G3 Motors is out of this world, they were too good in dealing with me.[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #13
Hi Mukesh & Gauresh
I am going out to Shirdi on Tuesday & with the soaring temperatures , I am thinking of filling my tyres with Nitrogen.Wanted your guidance , is it ok to fill Nitrogen & if so would it be ok with the tiretronics and also please confirm that after filling I don't require to do the "Learning" of tyres (as required for tyres fitted with Tyretronics)
Awaiting your reply please.

Hi Mukesh & Gauresh
I am going out to Shirdi on Tuesday & with the soaring temperatures , I am thinking of filling my tyres with Nitrogen.Wanted your guidance , is it ok to fill Nitrogen & if so would it be ok with the tiretronics and also please confirm that after filling I don't require to do the "Learning" of tyres (as required for tyres fitted with Tyretronics)
Awaiting your reply please.
Get it filled at reputed tyre shop in your area, make sure same tyres are placed at the same place, else you need to reset TPMS.

Fill the front tyres with 31psi , and rear with 32 psi for optimal driving on bad roads as well.

The tyres air is removed by creating vaccum to remove moisture, then filled with Nitrogen.

Make sure he removes one at a time and fix it at the same location, or tell him to mark the tyre with reference.

And ask for green caps on all the tyres, so as to indicate that the tyres are filled with Nitrogen.

No issues with TPMS if Nitrogen is filled, get the spare tyre filled with 34 Psi so that if in case you need it the tyre pressure loses less air in the long run.

Last edited:
Hi Gauresh
The LCD is in the headrest , I would get some pics for you.
Hey it seems you are from Mumbai, which place are you from.
am wondering how come you know my name?

I stay in borivali.
Where do you stay?

P.S : mine is the SLE variant. So no idea about the tyretronics.
If it was G3 motors kandivali, who was your SE?

Top Bottom