My New Honda Jazzz....

Thread Starter #31
Re: My New Honda Jazzzzz....

@knight, congrats on your new car. Looks great

Could you please let me know how's the ride quality in specific? I'm also considering Jazz and Swift but I'm really confused as my main requirement is ride quality

Did you get any chance to drive on bad roads? If so can you give me some more info on ride quality?

Congrats once again

Thanks
terrafield
Thank you, Terrafield.[:D]
I have driven my friend's swift many a times. So some of things regarding ride quality, I can share with you after comparision is that.

1.Smoothness : There is no doubt that Honda's engine is the smoothest when compared to maruthi's. But Maruthi Swift's is not bad either. But if u ask me to rate, then I will certainly give 10/10 to Jazz. So smooth that you wont hear a thing inside the cabin. I'm sure that you wont get that kind of feeling in Swift.

2.Low end torque : Well, the low end torque is pretty low in Jazz. You will have to rev the engine to cross 2k rpm to get feel the power. Once you cross that, the game starts !!
Whereas in Swift, I havent seen this problem.

3. Bad Road drive : Reviews says that Jazz have stiffer suspension to negotiate the ground clearance (Normal cars 170mm;Jazz 160 mm. ie, just 1 cm difference). But I dont feel any kind of uneasiness while driving on bumpy roads. Moreover, Jazz has bigger tyres than Swift I guess( not sure. needs to be confrimed. On bigger tyres, the ride is pretty comfortable on roads with uneven surfaces.

4.Interior Space: I went for a ride with my friends, with 3 person in the rear seats. Seating in pretty comforable in the back seat with 3 persons at he back. Whereas in Swift, 3 person in the back seat is really suffocating. No space space at all. The Swift really looks big from outside. But once you get in, you will realize the fact that it is very small.

As my sister says, "Jazz is not a car. Its like a big Air conditioned room.." [clap]

It's your decision to go for Jazz or Swift. TD a Jazz and I'm sure that you will like it. Its irresistible.[:)]

Thread Starter #34

Today I am gonna get my seat covers and PVC coating done. I will soon post the pictures of them[:)]

Congrats. Am waiting for mine. It has been a long wait so far (50 days since booking) and no commitment from the dealer regarding delivery. Do keep us posted on your experience with the Jazz.

Thread Starter #36

Congrats. Am waiting for mine. It has been a long wait so far (50 days since booking) and no commitment from the dealer regarding delivery. Do keep us posted on your experience with the Jazz.
Thank you, Rnd74[:D]
Don't worry. Hopefully you should be getting your car soon. [:)]

Congrats Knight for the lovely car. Honda Jazz in white look stunning. Jazz is amazing car the interiors, the fit and finish, the refined engine, the space inside make you feel like you driving a high end sedan. I too almost booked Honda Jazz after the price reduction but seeing the steep rise in petrol price had to go for a diesel engine.

Hi, I am from Bangalore. I had booked my Jazz Select from Whitefield Honda. They told me to wait for 3 months.
But I dont have any idea from the dealer if it will take longer.
How bad is this in other parts of the country?
[confused]

Hi, I am from Bangalore. I had booked my Jazz Select from Whitefield Honda. They told me to wait for 3 months.
But I dont have any idea from the dealer if it will take longer.
How bad is this in other parts of the country?
[confused]
According to a dealer here in Mumbai Honda has stopped accepting bookings for Jazz. Waiting time is 8 months. Had made abooking for the X Model UT - have been informed that I may get delivery next month. Keeping my fingers crossed.[frustration]

@knight

From which dealer you bought, what was the total cost? Did they offered any accessories ?. When you do seat and floor covering, please share the pics.

Top Bottom