My New Honda Jazzz....

Thread Starter #61
Re: My New Honda Jazzzzz....

Got a maximum mileage of 16.4 km/l during the trip, before the first service.[glasses]

Attachments

Thread Starter #62

Today, I am going to Cochin (160 km to and fro) alone and let me check mileage that I am gonna get. Yesterdays trip, the car was loaded with 4 passengers and got a mileage of 16.4km/l. Let me check how it is going to be today[:)]

Thread Starter #64

great to see 16.4kmpl before 1st service, with 4 passengers . BTW, with or without AC ?
Well, let me explain the trip that we had. We went to Nelliyampathi, hilly road. Before we started travelling the uphill, we almost got 16km/l mileage with A/C. After we started moving uphill, the mileage started dropping to 13 km/l. We had turned off the A/C during the uphill travel.

In the return journey downhill, I was driving almost on 5th gear most of the time. But we hadn't put the A/C still. When we reached the plain surface road, we turned on the A/C and reached home.By then, the mileage had become 16.7km/l.

Thread Starter #65

I had a trip to Cochin alone and was driving at a constant speed of 60km/hr with A/C on full time. And I got a mileage of 17.4km/l when I reached the destination.[:D]

Attachments

Thread Starter #66

On my return trip from Cochin, I decided to check the mileage without A/C. Then I started the journey and after travelling 70 to reach my home, I got a mileage of 18.5km/l with NO A/C at all [clap]

Attachments

I had a trip to Cochin alone and was driving at a constant speed of 60km/hr with A/C on full time. And I got a mileage of 17.4km/l when I reached the destination.[:D]
On my return trip from Cochin, I decided to check the mileage without A/C. Then I started the journey and after travelling 70 to reach my home, I got a mileage of 18.5km/l with NO A/C at all [clap]
great to see these figures .[:)] 17.4kmpl seems really good enough. [:)]

knight, congratulations on your new jazz, superb big small car from honda.Once they got their pricing right, see the response jazz got from the market.Here in ahmedabad, i have seen many new jazz select with variant name just below the jazz name, didnt saw that on your car?

knight, congratulations on your new jazz, superb big small car from honda.Once they got their pricing right, see the response jazz got from the market.Here in ahmedabad, i have seen many new jazz select with variant name just below the jazz name, didnt saw that on your car?
Well, this is one thing i wanted to ask too.. What happened to the "SELECT" badge in jazz. Seen lot of Jazz Select , but not even a single one has sticker in them . you sure, that u have seen sticker on the new model itself ?

yes absolutely, i had seen one recently on sunday evening here, new urban titanium shade with select sticker just below the jazz badge.

yes absolutely, i had seen one recently on sunday evening here, new urban titanium shade with select sticker just below the jazz badge.
oh.. then i believe its the dealer who is placing the sticker. But, why cant the company do it ?[confused] i will ask this to my dealer soon.[:)]

Thread Starter #72

Thank you, Vijay[:D]

Regarding, the 'Select' badge, Well, I havent seen that in any of the Jazz here at my place. But I have seen the 'X' badge.

Thread Starter #73

Guys, today I am going to get the 1st service done for my car. It has clocked 830km so far. I will let you know the service details soon after I get my car.[:)]

Thank you, Vijay[:D]

Regarding, the 'Select' badge, Well, I havent seen that in any of the Jazz here at my place. But I have seen the 'X' badge.
X badge comes factory fitted along with jazz badge, but select variant gets stickers and not badging like X variant, might be the dealer who puts them on.

Hi any one know how much the fog lamp will cost for Jazz by the dealer, since it cannot be done outside as it comes with the front bumper, My dealer told if required we can go for fog lamps and spoiler extra in the select Model. Also I have read in some threads stating drilling the bumper is not good and need to replace the entire bumper. Could any X or select owners confirm the fog lamp assembly, like how is it integrated or its placed by drilling a hole please ? I mean is it an entire single piece or did they fit lamps by drilling a hole ?

Top Bottom