My New Honda Jazz-X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
My New Honda Jazz-X Taffeta White

Hello Every 1. i'm new to here n i recently Buy Jazz-X Taffeta White[:)]. as the dealer told me that, Rear spoiler and bonnet grill which comes as company fitted with Jazz-X, not shipped to india yet, thats y the dealership unable to provide it to me at the time of delivery[surprise] but as they get it , they fitt it to my car. as i'm very choosy abt car's n accessories, so i'm searching some genuine accessories for my car. will some body help me about it:help:.

Santosh

Attachments

Last edited:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
congratz[thumbsup] for your car.

please post a detailed review for others to know all about your dealership experience , actual cost of the car , options cosidered , features you got in your variant , features that you wanted in this variant ?

what type of accessories you are looking for ? something is specific ?

Congrats for your purchase and welcome to TAI. But sorry to inform you that you have posted your query in wrong thread.

As for your query, since you have opted for top model so there is no need for many accessories IMHO.

Still you may opt for:

1. Sunfilm: Jazz with its wide glass area need sunfilm to improve cooling of AC. 3M, VKool covers the high end while Garware is good for budget/low end.

2. Reverse parking sensor: Not an absolute necessity though.

3. Seat cover: For budget seatcovers, you may try Autoform or if you want to go for high end then Stainely is an option.

4.Not an accessory but you may also keep some duster like Jopusha or wax,shampoo etc for car detailing.

Last edited:
Hello Every 1. i'm new to here n i recently Buy d Jazz-X Taffeta White[:)]. as the dealer told me that, Rear spoiler and bonnet grill which comes as company fitted with Jazz-X, not shipped to india yet, thats y the dealership unable to provide it to me at the time of delivery[surprise] but as they get it , they fitt it to my car. as i'm very choosy abt car's n accessories, so i'm searching some genuine accessories for my car. will some body help me about it:help:.

Santosh
Santosh, yes XMTs are not shipped along with grill & spoiler at present. Even my car came without the same. Where you asked to pay for it in advance or will you be paying after they get it for you?

Congrats Santosh. Even i got my Silver XMT last week. Glad to see a white X finally. This is possibly the 1st XMT review here in TAI It looks well. Its been rainy here for last couple of days and my Exams are going on ; Hence, cant start an ownership thread now.

What sort of accessories are you looking into ? I suppose you have an old i20 in your family. Hows Jazz compared to i20 ? You could even start a thread on this topic later ;) . Anyways, wishing you happy miles.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India and Congrats for Jazz. Please note that one-liner threads do not qualify as a review in this section (Link). I’d advice to edit the opening post and add more relevant content so that we can continue further discussions here. Please feel free to report the post to request to reopen this thread as soon as you are ready with the content. If you just require suggestion about the accessories – Please use Accessories & Spare Parts Section. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #10
Re: My New Honda Jazz-X Taffeta White

actually @ this time no any plan of purchasing of car, i want to purchase the honda CBR 250R, but papa say's no to sport bike, insted of bike u buy any car, as i already have i20 asta abs , accent executive, safari Dicor 2.2 very confuse what to buy,? then finally decide to go for Jazz-X and go ahead. the feel of Driving the Jazz is simpaly superb. this car is very comfortable, huge leg room huge Boot space, Driving position also good, responsive enging, but some features r very less comparatively I-20,[drive] such as Multy Information Display, audio control not give full freedom, absence of rear fog lamps, folding key, Auto Climate control, But the Sporty Alloys of X version Looks Superb on White. the ownership experience is very Good, my all case handle personally by the Dealer not by any sales executive. i got the delivery within 3 days from finalization of my car. actually i want to buy the uber Titanium color, but not available, the dealer give me choice of white & silver, as he told me that he give me UT color within 15 days, but then after i'll go with white & white is also a good color.
i'm searching some genuine accessories for my car, such as smart key, reverse parking sensor, HID Lamp, Sport Silencer Muffler, Corner Protectors, Door Visor, Door Scuff Plates.
[thumbsup]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom