My New Honda Jazz in Urban Titanium

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i feel car becomes un-controlable near 5K Rpm :| i don't remember what was the RPM in my i10 at 155. well sure it would have been above 5K but after that i never took any car above 120.

for me 120 is the limit now. the car has speed yet it's under control. i took my verna over 4.5K and i really really didn't feel so good after that [:D] no more quick accelerations now , well overtaking on highway is a different story [thumbsup]

Max I have been on my Jazz is 130-135 km/hr. Do not remember the exact rpm but acceleration was fast and linear. I remember this because last time I did this is on the Nivediata bridge (near Kolkata). The bridge itself is not that big and I was near 135km/hr even before I reached the middle. The car was stable at that speed.

Apart from the above, I mostly keep myself at 80 - 100 km/hr range where it is the most fuel efficient, and I travel with my family of speed checkers (hear constantly from the passenger seat -- "you are again going over 100 km/hr"), so have to reign it in[:)].

I believe the new 2012 Jazz models are more aerodynamic and I felt the vehicle very stable at 160KMPH with 3 passengers and boot full of luggage, I didn't put Nitrogen gas on wheels at that time, but after that I heard that if we are going at these speeds, better to put Nitrogen for overall safety, now I put Nitrogen which gives a feel of more comfort than before.

From my observations, I found out that city feels more stable with more passengers.As for the time it takes to get to 150, its all about gear shifting which in hondas case,has to redlined. Thats what I love about these.The city pulls you hard after 4K rpm all the way to 7000rpm.

Top Bottom