My New Honda Jazz in Urban Titanium

Thread Starter #31
Thanks for the pics Jazzy[:)]

I didnt know the films would cost this much[surprise]. I would also like to see hows the visibility at night. Is there any particular name or code for this particular shade?
I will definately put up the night pics. The side films are Garware HP 35 & upfront its Ice cool shield. There are cheaper films too @ 2k from garware.

Cheers

Jazzy

Good to see Pinaccle Honda delivering some Jazz. I still remember when l went to Pinnacle Hoda to ask about Jazz and its waiting period in October they said 3 months max and car will be delivered by January. Then l told them 2nd car in line was Verna and the SE kept telling me to go for City V model and they did give me an awesome offer. Alas!! mind won over heart and dad told me to book a diesel car and booked Verna Crdi

The day Honda come out with a diesel engine in Jazz I will be the first one to book it. I already have a Swift Vxi waiting for an upgrade and gonna wait for a year for diesel Jazz. One more thing guys l have a friend working in Pinnacle Honda and even he said there is some serious problem with delivery of Brio and Jazz.

Last edited:
jazzy, congratulations on your UT jazz, looks awesome in this shade.This is the most selling variant of jazz with their price cut.Its super silent engine is breeze to drive in city.though it lacks its low end torque but still does its job perfectly well.Enjoy your ride and yes do get rid of that steering cover, steals away the show of interiors.

One more thing guys l have a friend working in Pinnacle Honda and even he said there is some serious problem with delivery of Brio and Jazz.
Yep. Lucky those who have already got jazz and brio in their hands . In January, 0 units of jazz and brio. Hoping to get mine by March at-least .

Thanks for the pictures . Waiting for the snaps at night .[:)] Please try to take a photo , from inside , while parked in sunlight. That may show clearly, the filtering done by the film. [:)]

I really like your front windshield tint,it has a slight greenish shade if am not wrong as such tints are preferred for front windshield,my friends use to get similar greenish shade from abroad at a huge cost,guess it was called sun-gard(& guessing some were v-kool architectural tints) or something,good to see a front windshield tint at a good price,i did not like the idea of using light side tints for the front windshield so the ice cool shield looks like a good pick at its price,but one should also know such reflective tints are a pain if you have beige coloured dash board.
Did you get any warranty card or some rto approval sticker or certification?

Thread Starter #39
one should also know such reflective tints are a pain if you have beige coloured dash board.
Did you get any warranty card or some rto approval sticker or certification?
Prads, I'm glad you liked my tints so much. Yes if dash is beige then reflection will be an issue, thats my guess too. And yes, they gave me a 5 year stamped warranty card & a sticker from Garware,certifying that these films are RTO approved.

Cheers

Jazzy

Hi Jazzy, whats the service interval for your Jazz, any difference when compared to old model before the facelisft, most of the model now comes with minimum 10K KMs / 1 year service interval. Also any wild guess about the maintenance costs approximately like compulsory oil change etc etc ?

Thread Starter #41
Hi Jazzy, whats the service interval for your Jazz, any difference when compared to old model before the facelisft, most of the model now comes with minimum 10K KMs / 1 year service interval. Also any wild guess about the maintenance costs approximately like compulsory oil change etc etc ?
Hi hari, jazz service intervals remain the same:1st one at 1month or 1000kms, 2nd one at 3months or 5000kms & 3rd one at 1yr or 10000kms. Honda is a bit finicky bout servicing...they say that cars in indias dusty environment needs regular servicing for better longeivity n performance. post 1st year costs are higher as compared to Hyundai n maruti but similar to skodas i suppose.

Cheers

Jazzy

Hi hari, jazz service intervals remain the same:1st one at 1month or 1000kms, 2nd one at 3months or 5000kms & 3rd one at 1yr or 10000kms. Honda is a bit finicky bout servicing...they say that cars in indias dusty environment needs regular servicing for better longeivity n performance. post 1st year costs are higher as compared to Hyundai n maruti but similar to skodas i suppose.

Cheers

Jazzy
honda say to service their cars at 5000kms ,but i think that it is not necessary..even i own a honda civic and take it for service every 10000kms only..

Hey Jazzy, how do u feel about the city mileage. Im not asking you about the readings shown on the display. But, do u feel that the petrol u fill is getting empty very quickly?[surprise].

Thread Starter #44
Hey Jazzy, how do u feel about the city mileage. Im not asking you about the readings shown on the display. But, do u feel that the petrol u fill is getting empty very quickly?[surprise].
Knight, One can always reconfirm the FE display shown in the Jazz by manually doing it. But, regading tank getting empty, I can't fathom exactly what you mean by it- in the sense, if you drive a lot of course tank will get empty sooner be it diesel or petrol. For once I'm looking forward to the summers to see how it actually performs in the heat, be it sunfilms, ac or FE!

Cheers

Jazzy

honda say to service their cars at 5000kms ,but i think that it is not necessary..even i own a honda civic and take it for service every 10000kms only..
Suhail your'e correct. Even I intend to do the same.

Cheers

Jazzy

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great petrol hatch available in India..i have booked this on Feb 1st week..waiting period has been told up to 8 months :(

Top Bottom