My New Honda Jazz 2012

Thread Starter #61
Hi sandy,
Congrats for your new Rocket, just wanted to know that u did not got the front sporty grill and back spoiler and standard aceesories with top end model ?????

As these things is mention in their brochure also....

Please do reply as i.am getting as these things with top end model
Hi Prince,

Yes. The Front grill and the Spoiler is part of the essential kit for Jazz X (11,000). If you don't want the front grill and spoiler. They will reduce 8,000. Remaining 3,000 is for Car Cover, Tyre puncture repair kit.

After ordering the kit it usually takes atleast a month to arrive.

Sandy can you please tell us your driving experience of the Honda jaaz now and also what kind of mileage you ate getting ?

Thread Starter #63
Sandy can you please tell us your driving experience of the Honda jaaz now and also what kind of mileage you ate getting ?
Hi Raja,

I have driven my Brother in law's Esteem and my sister's Maruti 800. This is my First Car. I have enjoyed every bit of driving. Still learning and haven't gone on a long trip. I its already 2 months and still have completed just about 500 kms. Haven't checked the mileage as I haven't filled full tank any time. Any other easy way to check the mileage. On my bike I usually check reserve to reserve.

The Engine and gearbox is very smooth. Many of my friends like the looks of the Car. Will update once I get used to long drives and take the car regularly.

Hi Prince,

Yes. The Front grill and the Spoiler is part of the essential kit for Jazz X (11,000). If you don't want the front grill and spoiler. They will reduce 8,000. Remaining 3,000 is for Car Cover, Tyre puncture repair kit.

After ordering the kit it usually takes atleast a month to arrive.
Hi Sandy, my Standard kit has not been delivered even after lapse of 3 months; But pls tell; what exactly Standard Kit consists of?? I understand that Rear spoiler and body coloured front grille is there, anything else??? Funny part is, my dealer (trident Honda at Allahabad) is totally unaware of this and so is the company executive looking after UP, so do enlighten me

Fantastic petrol hatch. The best in Indian market as of today. Congratulation....
This would have been my car too if there was a diesel option as my monthly run is more than 2000 km. Enjoy the ride and drive safe.

Thread Starter #67
Hi Sandy, my Standard kit has not been delivered even after lapse of 3 months; But pls tell; what exactly Standard Kit consists of?? I understand that Rear spoiler and body coloured front grille is there, anything else??? Funny part is, my dealer (trident Honda at Allahabad) is totally unaware of this and so is the company executive looking after UP, so do enlighten me
Hi Paul, As Informed, Yes. The Front grill and the Spoiler is part of the essential kit for Jazz X (11,000). If you don't want the front grill and spoiler. They will reduce 8,000. Remaining 3,000 is for Car Cover, Tyre puncture repair kit.

If you check for the Jazz Select and base model. The Essential kit is 3,000 which consists of the Car Body Cover and Tyre Puncture repair kit. Only for Jazz X its 11,000 which includes the Spoiler and the Front Grill.

Well i got it from car studio For Rs2900 there was a 10% off offer at just a 2 week back it now cost 3300.Supposidly reliance autozone will also get them in stock,currently the B++ size was out of stock 2 weeks ago.Price is around 3190 if i remember seeing in their system.
I first bought the honda oem cover but its looks like its designed for pre facelift jazz,the newer jazz have a different bumpers,so the cover is a bit short on the front and but surprisingly even on the sides.

But Dupont tyvek B++ size is amazing very easy to remove and coves the entire car very comfortable on the car and it looks more premium,doesn't scratch the paint.
It however doesn't have the place for the antenna so you have to detach it,i have first put the Dupont tyvek and then upon that the silver honda cover(for rainy days) which is also made by polco.

I got a debit note for Road tax and insurance ,Debit note for handling charges ,this was sent to me only after more then a month after the purchase of the car ,that too only after i gave a very low dealer rating when J.D power called for feedback.

Shortwhile after honda called and was followed by a barrage of calls from dakshin honda,they soon couried the debite note for road tax and insurance ,handling charges but even then it had a typo of the name .
But in the tax invoice its mentioned On-road price has Rs637947 is it correct.

Did any Jazzy pay anything to dealer towards RTO Service charges(dealer fee) apart from applicable RTO Tax? My debit note includes Rs. 4742/- towards RTO Service charges apart from the RTO tax which I think is illegal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Sandy, I got my JAZZ XMT (T white) delivered on 05.12.2012. really got inspired from your post, thank u.
got a few doubts.. (1). the dealer says the front sporty grill & the tail gate spoiler as the part of standard kit and has to pay 8500 and i haven't opted. from your pictures it is clear that u have done the same. please refer to the brochure of jazz, the pictures of jazz xmt displayed and the feature spec.. I dont know y these exteriors are a part of standard kit.
(2) the rear window glass cannot be downed fully ? why is it so?
any idea?

moreover if u r into any other jazz forums available in the net, pls do intimate me.

Thread Starter #70
Hi Gireesh, Congrats for your new ride. White looks very good and elegant. My wife likes White a lot. Yes. I didn't opt for the Standard kit. We can still order it later if required. Most of the vehicles I have seen, the back window doesn't come down fully. Thats more than enough. I will be giving my Jazz for the 3rd free service tomorrow. 1st and 2nd Service was completely free. I have still run just about 1800 kms. The main reason to buy a petrol car. I have a bike and an Access 125 for any small purchases. I take car only when I go out with family. Bangalore has a very heavy traffic. Once or twice a week.

Your car is really awesome . Thanks for sharing this nice post . My car is vw polo . I really enjoyed driving this car . I think you will enjoy Honda Jazz . It has many nice features as well as performances is excellent .

Thread Starter #74
Hey Guys, Final update on this thread. I used my Jazzy for 7 years and Sold it last year August 2019 as I had to move abroad permanently. It had just run about 35 K. Was in good condition too. Sold it for 3.3 Lakhs in Cars 24 bangalore. I brought a Honda Civic 2020 here. Still a Honda Family. :-)

Top Bottom