My New Honda Jazz 2012

Thread Starter #1
Hello Every One, I wanted to share my Experience about my New Honda Jazz 2012 Model.

Selection Process:

I Checked out Maruti Swift, Ritz , Dzire, Hyundai I20, Honda BRIO.

Read many reviews about these vehicles in internet and youtube.

Went to Check Honda BRIO at Dakshin Honda in Bangalore. Initially when I enquired about Honda Jazz. The SE informed that Waiting for Jazz is Six months and they are not accepting bookings.

As the BRIO had very small Boot and I didnt like the Back Flat Glass, Was about to book Swift Dzire ZXI. I might drive only 300 to 400 kms a month and hence choose petrol Vehicle.

Checked in Internet and found that the waiting period for Jazz have reduced. Called the SE again to enquire about Jazz. He informed me that we can get the Jazz within 2 to 3 months. He Informed that There is a Display of Jazz select in the Showroom.

I pass through the Honda showroom daily as its on my way to Office. Went to Honda Showroom and saw the Rallye Red Jazz. It was love at first Sight. Checked out the Interiors, Boot was very much large when compared to Swift, BRIO or Ritz.
Was Surprised to see the flexibility of Honda Magic Seats.

Front and Rear Seats was very comfortable. Good leg room at Rear too.
I wanted to checkout Punto, Figo after Jazz. But after seeing Honda Jazz I couldn't even think of any other hatchback.

SE brought the Test drive vehicle to home on Sunday. We were fully loaded with 5 members. Liked the Engine Smoothness, Silky Gear Shifts. We liked Rallye Red and White. As White is difficult to maintain we opted for Rallye Red.

Booking Process:

Booked the Vehicle on April 16th 2012 at Dakshin Honda, Bangalore.
I liked the Jazz So much that I was ready to wait even for 3 months as the SE informed. He had informed that the vehicle might come a bit early as Jazz productions have started.

SE Called me on May 22nd and Informed me that I might receive the vehicle within next 15 days. Processed the Loan formalities from State Bank of India.

Checked out the Vehicle on June 3rd. It was in Stockyard. Checked out the VIN Number. It was a May 2012 Manufactured one. The Vehicle didn't have any scratches etc.

Completed the Down payment and other formalities of the bank. Informed the SE that I shall take the delivery of the Vehicle on Friday 8th June 2012.
As promised the Vehicle was ready for delivery. Took the delivery of the Vehicle. [drive]

Honda Jazz XMT , Rallye Red colour.
This is My First Car and First Ownership Review. Please forgive for any Mistakes. [:)]. Shall Update few snaps very soon.

Congratulations for your new acquisition buddy[clap]. That's nice hatch in your garage now. Well written review but some pics would do the justice as well. Happy Miles Munching.

Congrat's on your car, Rallye Red look's very hot on Jazz, time for some photo's.

Did you get any Discount's? what was the final on-road price?

Thread Starter #5
Thank you all for the Wishes. I didn't get any Discount on Jazz. There were discounts for BRIO, City and Accord too. [cry]

The On road price was 7,66,928.00

These are few snaps taken in Stockyard before registration.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Congrats. Presently Honda Jazz is pick of the lot amongst Premium Petrol Hatchbacks. Surprisingly, the same car struggled to perform well in the market sometime back but it’s surely tempting for the price on offer now (Except Bangalore where taxes are a spoilsport). Nice choice of color too. Keep sharing those experiences with us and do also upload more pictures. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #7
These are the Snaps which were taken on the Delivery day. Immediately after reaching home it started to rain. Hence used the Cover. You can see our Neighbor's Swift which has a different tone of Red.

Attachments

Thread Starter #8
Few more Snaps. Hope all Jazz lovers will like it. :lol!:

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
Nice gesture from Honda. What is in the delivery checklist? It seems the cover isn’t fitting properly on the bottom.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sandy, Many congratulations for your Red beauty. Those alloys are looking awesome. And needless to say you made the right choice in selecting Jazz as your first car. Wish you lacs of happy & safe miles.

Thread Starter #11
Nice gesture from Honda. What is in the delivery checklist? It seems the cover isn’t fitting properly on the bottom.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Delivery Checklist is the same as we download from many websites. Things to check before taking Delivery. If possible shall scan and upload that. Suddenly started raining and hence couldn't put the cover properly.

Every time I go to showroom. There would be few Jazz for delivery. The waiting period is also reduced. We can now get it within a month. some times less than that. Before Delivery My Jazz had 5 km on the Odo. While delivery it was 6 kms. Couldn't take it out much as I was very busy this week.

Hey Sandy , Congrats to ur New Jazzy.. my fav car.. car looks superb from all angles. Jazz looks great in red... share your experiences with Jazz , ride , comfort, likes & dislikes, etc..
would be looking after more penning from your side.

Congrats once again..[:)]

Thread Starter #15
Yes. Its costlier than other Hatchbacks. But I feel its worth for its Quality, Smoothness, Amazing Space Inside the Car. Large boot and good looks too. I vtec Engine is very smooth too. Others may have their own opinion or choice of the car. Every one in my Family loved the car. We are a family of four. I use car only when all of us or atleast 3 go out. If its only 2 people I always use my Bike.

Top Bottom