My New Honda City - Mods & Accessories

Thread Starter #16

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Thread Starter #18

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Thanks Mr.Mudhan.Am i need to pay any custom duty yo import this and can you post few pics of your city with this lights.
Swiftkolkata, I did mention in my thread that I did not fit the same in my car. This was bought for one of my friend, and the quality was very good. But it took one month to get it from China and we never paid any customs duty as this was dead cheap that is 7 dollars only.
I don’t know about your side customs trend and actually it never warrants custom duty. If you are worried of trying your luck, you can go to some good car shop at your place and enquire. You may even get better one.

All the best to you.

How do we modify a Honda city i-vtec 2012 model

Hey guys I'm Pramod ,
I'm having a Honda city i-vtec 2012 model and I would like to modify it so cud anyone please suggest the best deals and ways to modify it and also I'm very particular about the cost ,
As I'm looking to finish up with any kind of basic modification with less cost involved!!
So anyone please do suggest some thoughts or link also if anyone of knows a good place where I can get my vehicle modified in Bangalore as i am in Bangalore from 7 years !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #23

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Hi Friends
I have installed ali express app. Price for each product showing in rs. Here in forum all are talking in $. Posted a pic let me know I have installed the right app.
Regarding your query on Rupee/Dollars over Aliexpress page, it that simple you only need to select the country of your choice at the right top corner where you see Indian Flag.
Nowadays, Indian Government bans the site and it is risky to do any transactions.

Hello Dr.Mudhan, Saw your postings. I was reading around 20 pages came across MY ALBUS CAR JEWELLS. I own a 2013 Honda city metallic silver. One wheel alloy center cup got missed. Can you share the link in eBay or ali express. Thanks for the help.
I do not know whether you require the original one that comes with original alloys. In that case, we need to try with dealers or second hand markets.
If it is aftermarket decal type, all most no stock except some shops can import @ a hefty price.
This was the lost chance; I purchased one more set to replace the missing one. Now not available.
My New Honda City in White - The Albus

However explore: honda wheel hub sticker - Google Search
Regards
Dr MUDHAN

Hi Friends
I have installed ali express app. Price for each product showing in rs. Here in forum all are talking in $. Posted a pic let me know I have installed the right app.
There is a currency (country wise) selection list on the top right corner. However, Aliexpress is banned here and we cannot place order even in Aliexpress website. Aliexpress official app is removed from playstore so I think you have installed a unofficial or fake app.

Thanks Dr.Mudhan and Cracing for your valuable info. Yes I am looking for the exact metallic silver coloured cap which matches the car. Considering the situation I will wait and check with dealers.
I have one more question on reverse camera. Recently installed this 10.1 inch touch screen from GP Road. At times I am facing No Signal error. Is that anything related to camera cable fault? Attached a similar set which I have.

Attachments

I have one more question on reverse camera. Recently installed this 10.1 inch touch screen from GP Road. At times I am facing No Signal error. Is that anything related to camera cable fault? Attached a similar set which I have.
Must be cable loose connection. Check behind the ICE unit as well as camera.

Is that recommended to buy products from ebay.com after the lockdown?
Last month I have ordered a low cost item on ebay and waiting for the delivery but I would be lucky if it really reaches me.

Must be cable loose connection. Check behind the ICE unit as well as camera.

Last month I have ordered a low cost item on ebay and waiting for the delivery but I would be lucky if it really reaches me.
Ok once the lockdown is over will goto gp road and check the cable connection.
Anybody here using cvt just wanted to know how it performs in hill areas when compared with manual. Also wanted to know is it ok to keep in D mode fully or need to use paddle shifters whenever needed cant find clear info anywhere...

Top Bottom