My New Honda City in White - The Albus

Thread Starter #1,981

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
@ Drbeat
Understand that you have placed order for Car Back Seat Organizer, Cable Organizer, Festoon LED Bulb, Car Fake Solar Power Lamp Security System @ AliExpress.
Good, you need to be patient as the shipping takes now a day lot of time around 100 days, also you must be lucky.
Carefully monitor the seller's assured days, make a dispute before expiry to get back the money in case if not received within the promised time.
Regarding Elm327 obd2 scanner, don’t miss to read the DETAILED REVIEW in this thread as our CRACING suggested.

@ HaruH
Dear, we remember you always as you were one of the significant supporter of this thread those days and extremely happy to hear from you. I am personally thankful for having you shared your feelings about ALBUS, and God’s grace we are doing well.

Thread Starter #1,982

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
ALBUS GETS A NEW BATTERY !

My AMARON PRO replaced the OE battery on 28/06/2014 (READ MORE) & it was flawless for the past 6 years. Recently I could feel little delayed cracking during my starting without switching off my head lights / AC, yes it’s not a good practice, I know [sad].

Respecting the age of the battery, I have decided to replace it, as decided not to take any risk amidst signals at any time in future. Checked with nearest local dealer, online sites and could not find my favorite PRO model. My next best choice was FLO model.

I noted the previous night from https://www.batterywale.com/ that it was hundred rupees cheaper than India's 1st & Largest Online Car, Inverter and Bike Battery Store - BatteryBhai.com and ordered the same next day morning. As expected it was fitted within 2 hours from their local network. But, to my surprise, after ordering I found the price quoted in batterybhai.com is 50 rupees lesser in the next day.

So, It’s my sincere advice that we must check the same day the price quote from all these three sources – nearest dealer, and these two online sites and then order to find out the competitive rate.

The truth is, AMARON has an authorised local stockiest, who in turn supplies as per order received whether it’s from online or local retailer, ensures fitting at the customer’s door step. One good thing, we are able to get the latest stock, mostly of two to three months old.

PLEASE NOTE:
Price paid for model AAM-FL-00042B20L Rs.3700, on exchange with old battery. ( Today's price : 3522/-)
There are two models in FLO- Another model is AAM-FL-36B20R that is still cheaper, may be without Battery Status Indicator ( Today's price : 3311/-)

Now, PRO Model AAM-PR-00050B20L is available for ( Today's price) Rs.3779/- , I am unlucky [frustration]

AMARON.jpg

Clip_3.jpg

Last edited:
Hello Dr Mudhan

It's time for my Maruti A-star to get a new battery.
Present battery is Amaron pro. Lasted 6years and done 57k kms with this battery. Former battery was stock Amaron lasted 5.5yrs and 41.5k kms.

Just like what you have said, started experiencing delay in cranking. Especially the hot start, cold start is mostly pretty good without any delay.

Couple of days back checking the battery shops, I was told Amaron pro isn't available right now. Yesterday when I checked your thread on "battery", surprisingly found your battery update which is directing to this thread. Immediately rushed here.

Thankyou so much for updating lot of useful information here.

Unfortunately online purchase isn't possible as my location isn't serviceable. So need to depend upon the local shops itself. I will wait for few more days or a week to see whether the pro can be made available by them or not.

Regards.
Kiran.

Thread Starter #1,984

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Thankyou so much for updating lot of useful information here.
@Kiran.
Thanks for the appreciation – You are welcome always [:D]

Please check up JUST DIAL page,

Buy Latest Amco|~|Tata Green|~|ACDelco|~|Exide|~|Okaya|~|SF Sonic|~|Amaron automobile batteries – View Amco|~|Tata Green|~|ACDelco|~|Exide|~|Okaya|~|SF Sonic|~|Amaron automobile batteries Prices, Reviews Online in Mumbai, India – JustDial Online
there would be lot of dealers near to your home for home delivery at very competitive price.

Also counter check ONLINE DEALERS:
https://www.batterywale.com/
BatteryBhai.com - India's No. 1 Online Car/Inverter Battery Store price.

I am sure you will get the best price.
All the best
Regards
Dr MUDHAN

FOR EXAMPLE - TODAY’S CHECK FOR HONDA CITY @ COIMBATORE, TAMILNADU:

YOU GET LOT OF NEARBY DEALERS IN JUST DIAL
AMARON BATTERY 2.jpg

AMARON BATTERY 4.jpg

BATTERYWALE – NO STOCK FOR AMARON PRO
AMARON BATTERY 3.jpg

BATTERY BHAI – NO STOCK FOR AMARON PRO

AMARON BATTERY.jpg

KINDLY NOTE:
I understand , AMARON PRO not manufactured temporarily now due to inadequate labor in this pandemic situation and some of the dealers have old stock which may be of more than 6 months old.

Last edited:
Hello Dr.Mudhan,

Sorry for the delay in response.That's a lot of information, thankyou so much.

Yea there are plenty of dealers near to my location. But the problem is none are ready to sell for the batterybhai online rate. That's the problem. Even home delivery will be there provided by the extra service cost, that's the case with my location. (When I was in my office location. I insist my Colleague to get the battery through batterybhai and it work pretty good)

About 25kms away there is an Amaron authorised distributor in my district, this is from where I brought my previous Amaron Pro. This time pro wasn't in stock, so they ask me to call them every four days and check so they can let me know when it gets available.

On 28-Sep-20 morning they informed pro is available right now. As I was busy, I requested them to hold it for me saying I will provide the advance amount. But they said, advance not required will hold it for you.

On 30th I went for purchase
Model: Amaron PRO 50B20R
MRP: ₹4889/-
Mfg: SEPTEMBER 2020
Old battery buyback price: ₹800
Final price: ₹3800/-

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

May be the rate of production has reduced, but it's not completely stopped, else I won't get the same month manufactured battery. And the good news is that, new pro batteries are offered with 6 months more warranty. A total of 66months now

Yesterday I got the battery connected to the car, yet to discard my old battery to them.

Regards.,
Kiran.

Hi

As advised by Cracing, I searched for eagle branded 3D floor mat, but I couldn’t find it specified for the 2011 model (all online available were 4th generation city specific). Here I bought another one from Flipkart which turned out to be a low quality one (Retails Gateway Polyester 3D Mat For Honda City Price in India - Buy Retails Gateway Polyester 3D Mat For Honda City online at Flipkart.com). The photos are as below. So I returned it.

one more thing is, I was expecting a beige colour but the one I received is somewhat dull brown colour. Is the eagle one’s colour is also the same?

Can anyone point out a good beige coloured 3d floor mat for 3rd Gen City?

thanks

DD31AC0B-F4AE-4015-862F-8C5B17A135E7.jpeg
C8771F75-2C5F-446F-BFA4-FCC199D671DC.jpeg

one more thing is, I was expecting a beige colour but the one I received is somewhat dull brown colour. Is the eagle one’s colour is also the same?
No, my eagle brand 3d mat is beige color only. Not brown like the one you have got but I think brown and black are also available with them.

Here is link to Eagle 3d Mat for Honda City but there is no details about model so better send message to the seller (EAGLE INDIA) and ask about stock. If he has one for 3rd gen City then you can buy it and again send message to seller to send correct 3d mat.

No, my eagle brand 3d mat is beige color only. Not brown like the one you have got but I think brown and black are also available with them.

Here is link to Eagle 3d Mat for Honda City but there is no details about model so better send message to the seller (EAGLE INDIA) and ask about stock. If he has one for 3rd gen City then you can buy it and again send message to seller to send correct 3d mat.
Thanks a lot brother.
i have sent the server a message. Let’s see.

Which exactly is the colour you’ve?

This one
985546C1-56E5-452D-9065-31B1D89F6F78.jpeg

Or this second one

D64BCEFF-5AD2-4ED7-A5DD-F7F74038A564.jpeg

I have ordered the eagle one after getting confirmation from the seller. Thank you

Hello everyone, I hope you all are well!
My query: My City will reach 20K KMs soon but she's 8 years old, so do I follow the 20,000 service checklist and then add some things on top of it, and which?

Any Engine oil suggestions besides the Honda OEM? Any 'made for each other' oil for the City, like I know Shell Advanced Ultra and CBR is a match made in heaven!

@ManasN95
I have been using "Motul 8100 X-Cess 5W-40" since 2 years and I'm very satisfied. 4-5 years ago Honda replaced their mineral oil to synthetic oil for nearly same price but it increased engine noise and made rough. I tried it twice and service adviser said my car engine is rather worn! I didn't believe him because my car was good enough when I was using Honda's mineral oil and I don't drive much either. So from FNG I got the stock oil changed to aftermarket one (I choose Motul because I use same brand for my scooter also) and it gave better performance, lower engine noise and smooth ride. Later I have installed K&N filter to get more performance boost with little trade off with engine noise.

Motul engine oil is easily available in Amazon and you can buy during festival sale to get discount.

Thread Starter #1,994

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Hi

Is this black carbon fibre tyre rim stickers available somewhere? I searched in many places including AliExpress, but couldn't find any!
No more available as this ANHC Alloy version is outdated. I have removed them later as they peeled off after few service/water washes. I will not recommend it.
Still if you want, it is not difficult to make as any good sticker shop can make it. [:D]

Top Bottom