My New Honda City in White - The Albus

Ready made, they even have stitching there if you want something thats not there... they have all types of fake leather with them. Just choose and they will give you same day or max next day.

If you dont like from the ready made. choose between types, styles will be ready :)

I also got art leather seat cover for my car at 4k only which fitted like factory only by stitching. The brand for the cover is Jaguar. That person told me these covers are came from Delhi only.

Thread Starter #482

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Now a days those tube type DRL's are very popular. And they looks very rich on city. ..
Yes. HaruH. They make the car look different and rich. I have seen one more white car over internet (Courtesy-team bhp), that was really nice. But, budget and to get the correct workmanship limited my mind - ONLY to see, appreciate and pass… hehehe ...

DSC_0014.jpg
@ Sandykudva , CRACING
Thanks for everything, especially your contribution during recent discussions over ANHC head lamp mods.

Mudhan Ji, I could have posted details..
…While installing Amp one thing is to consider is don’t go for installing Amp in boot space. There are two main reason ……
Excellent, kuwaronline. Very important to anyone intend to have amplifier. BTW, I know you are going for an aftermarket HU, but how is the performance of stock unit after amplification? Of course, we would be still missing the CD quality sounds. Isn’t it?
Thanks for your response to my request to post your experience over this topic, which no doubt, triggered other friends to help here.

Amazing review, can't stop reading !!!!
Thanks, Shail1061 for visiting us here. Please keep reading.​

Hello Dr Mudhan, I recently bought 2014 Honda city SV model. Wanted some guidance on pure leather seat covers.
Are they really worth the money..[confused]
Thanks, Shubhamg , pleasure to meet you here. Our friends already answered ; but I am also contributing something over this topic which would also be useful to you & others.

Hello Dr.Mudhanji , Your thread is very useful .By reading on your thread I have ordered AC knobs and waiting to be delivered .I was thinking of getting Chrome Door Handle covers for My Honda city Ivtec. I just want to know ,how they fit on original handles ?We can notice chrome cover or do they look like original Chrome handles ?
Thanks, nvrmndryo for being with us here. You have become the member of our ANHC family and also started sharing some new information in your thread there.
Don’t worry, the AC knobs are of excellent quality, many of our forum friends bought and using it. Regarding door chrome handle, no doubt, they are excellent and I will soon give you more information with pictures.​

Thread Starter #483

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
PART: XLI

BUYING A CAR STEREO HEAD UNIT - FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED​

All this week days, we could learn & understand more about buying a stereo head unit for our cars whether it is ANHC or for other cars.

Thanks for the active participation & your contributions … kuwaronline, Sandykudva, HaruH, saishibu38380 and also to all those who are passive in reading this thread.

I would request the reader, if you are interested to know more, to read all the discussions here in these pages from POST and, also my article about OE HU here.

ABOUT CASKA:

No doubt, CASKA had its own marketing strategy with all the car dealers, ultimately making them to sell at a cost unreasonably more, probably there may be a different inside story in sharing the profit at the cost of the customer! The only USP they used… Simple plug and play, no warranty issues, seamless integration with the dash board, for that matter with any car make in India!

Interestingly, Honda India diplomatically said ‘CASKA is not approved by Honda, Japan!’ !!!

I understand from fellow ANHC owners who also own aftermarket CASKA HU that it is a good set, but the question is whether VFM?

As ANHC 2014 has come out with a new dashboard panel, it is unfortunate for a make like CASKA as they were producing OE replacement all these years from 2009 to 2013 for ANHC owners, costing a bomb! ie., Rs. 45 K to 60 K…!

Of course, console yourself; it is not only for us, they did it even for other makes including MARUTHI.

Now CASKA has no other alternative except to sell out all the old stock, as they are no more required by fourth generation ANHC 2014 owners. Now the cost of ANHC CASKA came down to 27 to 30K, the price of the basic unit with free reverse camera. All other add-ons are extra like navigation and we don’t know what would the quality of the free camera as it ranges from Rs.500 to 5000 in the market. There are two types of CASKA units available for ANHC , the one produced before 2011 without a panel & one produced after 2012 which comes with a panel and a larger display, what they call as smart series.

I have seen better Chinese make than CASKA @ Aliexpress, HU for our ANHC, of course by features & not by experience. Though the cost is cheaper, factors like the shipping charges, custom duty, after market service, purchase without knowing the SQ prohibited me. There are makes like CASKA, the Fly Audio, and Mega Audio as OE replacement but not enough information about their efficiency.

FEATURES – CHECK LIST:

I hope this check list would help anyone before buying a suitable aftermarket stereo head unit for our cars.

ABOUT CAR'S HEAD UNIT.

The displays in our dash are much more complicated than the phones in our pockets. HU does, from controlling the car's many functions to smartphone compatibility and ensuring all of the various applications can run concurrently. The hardware should not only manage the multiple application process, must be able to withstand all of the shock, vibration, temperature extremes that an average car encounters.

BRAND:

I personally feel that the best HU would be from Alpine & Pioneer, next Kenwood, JVC, and all others are thereafter.
One thing to be remembered while buying an electronic item, it is not the brand only counts as not all the products of that brand would have been successful. So it is for us to select a good product from a good brand.

DESIGN & ADOPTERS:

It is a very important factor despite of its best quality , it should seamlessly integrate with the dash board panel of the car. Unnecessary protrusion will spoil everything. Though ‘2 DIN’ is a universal specification, the set should merge with the OE panel design or we should be able get a panel to suit our dash board. (1 DIN = a 7 inch wide, 2 inch tall unit)
It is also important to check the availability of suitable 2DIN Connectors / Socket adopters to OE wiring harness, to avoid cutting of wires.
I understand from sites over internet, one of the latest & best model like Pioneer AVH-X5690BT don’t require a finisher panel, go well with OE dash as shown here, merge perfectly in Honda Amaze; hope, same for ANHC.

DR MUDHAN 03.jpg

SCREEN:

No doubt, bigger screen will look better. But without enough pixels, picture will not be crisp and sharp. For example 800 x 480 @ 6 inch screen will be sharper than 800x480 @ 7 inch screen. Of course, improved display panel of new models are better now.
VGA means Video Graphics Array, and has a resolution of 640*480 pixels. QVGA means Quarter Video Graphics Array and has a resolution of 320*240 pixels. WVGA (Wide Video Graphics Array- 16:9 for HD viewing) with a resolution of at least 800*480 pixels, Anti-glare & wider viewing angle is the one needed for our cars.
TFT (Thin film transistor) is the technology used currently in LCD display. Back lit LED illumination is better than Cold Cathode Light. It should be a pleasure to touch the screen as it should be nicely responsive- a capacitive touchscreen is better. While comparing the screen size, compare the display area – in both the model screen size may be same but the display area may be smaller than the other.
It is preferred to have the LED backlighting for the buttons which let us choose from a palette of colors to match the unit illumination with car’s interiors.

QUALITY OF SOUND

Generally the standard speaker sound output would be 40 to 55 Watt X 4 @ 4 ohms load Impedance: Always compare Watts in RMS & not by PMPO. Frequency & Harmonic Distortion Rate are the indicators of clear sound. The lesser Harmonic Distortion rate example 0.001%(1khz ) and wide range of frequency, the lowest to highest, example 20hz~20000hz are better.
This is important if you really want to enjoy a crystal clear sound of all precision instruments in low volume. Better to have wider choice in equalizer functions to tune to our taste.

REMOTE & STEERING WHEEL CONTROL

For me, this is a most important function & requirement. I did not get either the audio steering control or an IR remote control with my OE HU for an expensive car like ANHC EMT version.
After market set like CASKA has only wired control to connect OE steering control harness, but no IR remote.
It is better to have both – The Steering control while self-driving and IR Remote for our back sitters. But not all the aftermarket HU has both.
If you have OE steering control, check the compatibility or can it be made with adopters. We may require to buy external adapter of "Connects2" (cost around 3 K) if Pioneer SWC wire doesn't work in our car.
For a car like me, without remote control, IR remote is a must. I can use two remotes with IR - one aftermarket steering remote like Pioneer CD-SR110 and another credit card type which should come with HU, for co passengers. The aftermarket steering remote needs periodical replacement of battery.
Pioneer CD-SR110 :Aside from enabling control of your DVD/CD player, this steering wheel remote also enables you to control Bluetooth functionality.

DR MUDHAN 01.JPG

FEATURES

OPERATING SYSTEM & FIRMWARE:

The common OS are Android, WIN CE6 and other generic software based on Linux etc.,
Check whether there is a provision to update / upgrade the software /firmware. This will help to make it better.
The interface should be pleasant and user friendly.

VIDEO & AUDIO FORMATS

Better to play all formats but at least MP4, apart from DVD format (mpeg2) & VCD format (mpeg1)
Of course, software like Total video converter can help to convert the format that can be played by the unit.
One important thing, the DVD Player Zone. Most of the car DVD players are universal but if they are specific to some countries in a zone, you won’t be able to play all the DVD Disc. For example, a set purchased from Middle East country will not play a DVD disc purchased from USA. But it can play any universal Disc not meant for any country. Zone free HU is always better.
PAL & NTSC signals are not an issue now days.
Audio format - Better to play all formats but at least AAC. Built in AM/FM tuner, auto search and storage are standard now days.

BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY

Bluetooth 2.0+ EDR connectivity for clarity of calls, hands free functions through car speakers on stopping the music play, phone book function, easy pairing of mobile phone of any platform, whether Android, Windows Or Apple Os. If possible, a provision for wireless Bluetooth streaming of audio from mobile phone is also good.

GPS:

Built in facility for navigation, support to all kinds of maps, text to speech direction.

REAR VIEW CONNECTIVITY:

Possibly compatibility with all reverse cameras. Should go well with better, higher resolution camera.

OPTIONAL, OTHERS:

Preferred:

SD/ USB2.0 port – Required
RCA OUT CONNECTIONS -for easy, future amplifications

Others:

Head Rest Entertainment- May be required for those who has a plan of putting monitors for back seat passengers to enjoy without disturbing the driver.

TV- Extra TV box and antenna needed, mostly meant for analogue TV.

TPMS- Tyre pressure monitor system, usually seen in very high end cars to get warning message about car tyre pressure and temperature, expensive add-on. Ex. Orange Electronic's real-time tire pressure monitoring system reads tire pressures and temperatures every three seconds and transmits readings to the driver's LED display for all four tires simultaneously every 30 seconds, 24 hours a day. Plug & play with 12v output.

DR MUDHAN 02.jpg

IPod integration: Some may prefer to have full iPod control integration.

FOOT NOTE:

To get a set with all required function is not only expensive but difficult. We may think twice whether all these functions are needed & whether we would be using it. Some compromise can be made. That’s why make like Pioneer has multiple options… 15.4cm or 17.78 cm display, with BT or not etc.,
The SQ is based on many other factors – car cabin, damping of doors, amplification, band of equalizer preferred, quality of speakers and wire used etc.,…
Therefore, nothing could be the ultimate!

Get satisfied at one level otherwise it would drain your pocket. [glasses]

Yes. HaruH. They make the car look different and rich. I have seen one more white car over internet (Courtesy-team bhp), that was really nice. But, budget and to get the correct workmanship limited my mind - ONLY to see, appreciate and pass…

I have read that thread. That guy made lot of efforts for those HID so final result is too good. And I must say this type of mod looks very stunning on City..​

Thread Starter #485

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
PART : XLII

SOMETHING ABOUT CAR SEAT COVERS

Choosing a car seat cover is purely personal whether it is color, design or material. I gathered the information and added with my personal observation over this topic for you to take a decision.
Let us discuss over the common material which are used to make car seat covers:
LEATHER – LEATHERETTE - FABRIC SEAT COVERS

feature_01_lrg.jpg

LEATHER

Advantages
Long-wearing, stain-resistant, odor-resistant, easy to clean, comfortable, luxurious.
A higher resale value for car
It “breathes” better
It becomes softer as time goes by
A unique smell, pleasant for many
More color options and types of leather
Good for smokers as pure leather will not catch fire easily.
Excellent for luxurious, chaffer driven cars as the rich owner need not worry about it at times of car service or for money to replace it!

Disadvantages
Feels hot and cold, more expensive, easily scratched or damaged by pets or other cargo.
Some may not like the smell
Sparingly used & unmaintained car prone for mold growth. High humidity, warm temperatures, and poor ventilation provide the ambient conditions that allow mold growth
Requires absolutely meticulous care, the maintenance is costly and time consuming.
For vegetarians, vegans, and other animal rights activists, leather seats are unacceptable.
Some people who have leather car seat covers take towels or a blanket with them to cover the seats, but this almost defeats the purpose of getting leather in the first place.

LEATHERETTE

Advantages:
Cheaper
Almost same look as leather
Wears better and can be kept in perfect shape for many years
Easier to clean and maintain, wiping it down with water it’s enough sometimes
Pets friendly, not easy to scratch or crack

Disadvantages
It doesn’t feel as good as leather. Art leather is basically soft rexin. Has its basic defect of making one to sweat a lot and feel sticky.
Heat Issues & Rubbing Sound it generates
No Resale Value
Considered a downgrade by Luxury Cars owners

FABRIC SEAT COVERS

Advantages:
Remains comfortable at all temperatures, less expensive, more color and texture options
If a car owner wants a fun look, then fabric is the way to go. Durable fabrics are used for seat covers so they can withstand the wear and tear of everyday use.
Fabrics do not conduct heat well, and this means that fabric seat covers do not become hot in summer or feel cold in winter.
Best for places like Chennai in all climates as there is really no winter here.
Fabric seats will be easier to sit on if you wear shorts and park your car in the sun.
If budget is a factor, fabric is almost certainly the way to go.
Since costs less, we can change after few years for a new one.
Most are machine washable on a gentle cycle with very mild soap or detergent.

Disadvantages
Stains easily, attracts animal fur, holds odors, wears out faster, fades, gets wet, holds dirt ,can get stained.
Long-term exposure to the sun fades fabric colors and causes the fibers to deteriorate over time, leading to weak spots and eventually holes.
Necessary to vacuum them regularly, at least once weekly.

So the choice is yours!

Excellent, kuwaronline. Very important to anyone intend to have amplifier. BTW, I know you are going for an aftermarket HU, but how is the performance of stock unit after amplification? Of course, we would be still missing the CD quality sounds. Isn’t it?
Thanks for your response to my request to post your experience over this topic, which no doubt, triggered other friends to help here.
Performance of Stock unit is good, I wont say bad. But as u said it wont give output more than 10-15watts vs 50watts of pioneer. Also its feels pretty cheap not to have touch screen in our car. [;)]

Today, called up few guys(shops from Karol Baugh, Delhi) including the person who installed everything(Amp/BassTube etc) in my baby.
Got few details for product and installation as below

1) Installation charges ranging from 400-600/-
2) Will not take much time may be around 1 hour.
3) Price for Pioneer 5690BT is ranging from 21700 to 24000/- (costly compare to snapdeal 19957/-)
4) Honda city dashboard panel ranging from 1500 to 2500/- max
5) Need to install switch of AMP to shutdown, currently its always on.

So my plan is now buy HU from snapdeal and get it installed from karol baugh guy.

I could probably spend not more than 23k including(reverse camera) everything [:)]

Thread Starter #487

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
.. Also its feels pretty cheap not to have touch screen in our car. [;)]
So my plan is now buy HU from snapdeal and get it installed from karol baugh guy.
I could probably spend not more than 23k including(reverse camera) everything [:)]

Nice, kuwaronline !

Yes. 100% I agree with you - touch screen will be beautiful.

Pioneer 5690BT is the best set available today in market. It is created by PIONEER in collaboration with APPLE. Nice crisp display. Lovable menus, Mixtrax (personal DJ) are some awesome features. Only the APPMODE meant for i Phone and not for android. No issues, we may not require it.

SNAPDEAL rate makes me drooling too.. But remember PIONEER India will not cover warranty. It is the case in all products of all manufacturers in India. They discourage us for going on line. The world is changing but our people …[anger]

Anyhow, I am really eager to see your car adored with Pioneer 5690BT.

Give us the good news soon.

All the very best to you.

Regards
Dr MUDHAN

Last edited:
I wouldn't go for snapdeal if I'm buy a costly products, no matter what price they list for. Reasons are similar to Shopclues, Indiatimes, Naaptol, Rediff but not so bad. Its just good for cheaper, non branded stuffs.

So I'ed recommend ebay india or flipkart otherwise local is far better. Issues as follows:

1. No worries about shipment risks.
2. No worries about getting wrong product.
3. No wait time.
4. Easy warranty claim. Even you can get replacement if the device found faulty within weeks or as said by dealer.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #490

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
PART : XLIII

MY ALBUS: CHROME DOOR HANDLE PLUS!

China is famous for many things, unfortunately they are great in copying and cloning the electronics.

Intra market cannibalism is very common there and if one Chinese innovates a fine gadget and when that become popular in the market, simply other Chinese clone & make them flood in the market at a cheaper rate. The cheaper one never long last and ultimately brings a bad name to all Chinese products.

This is very common for universal automobile products, means, which fit to all cars.

Fortunately, still some car specific products are not much copied, one such product is for ANHC 2009 to 2012, the chrome door handle covers.

The product I bought online from aliexpress is really great, ABS quality, excellent chrome surface finish and fit and finish.

Please read my original story here OLD POST, and I have posted pictures today- the closer view of chrome handle covers which I purchased one year before.

I must share, what I did before fitting. I cleaned the chrome with Amway SG and applied paint sealant (KLASSE SG). Polished when dried. I periodically clean & apply a good car wax like Poor Boy’s White Diamond Glaze & Natty Paste Wax. It helps to protect & preserve the shine.

But I must admit, you can see some hairline scratches here and there when light falls at shade. This is inevitable as you have no control over the service boys during periodical service @ dealer premises.
Of course, touchwood, they are not looking bad so far!

I also felt, the paint area inside the door handle (center depth) easily get dirty and finger nail scratches and needs regular cleaning by Amway SG.

Some recommended to paste ‘3M Clear Side Door Handles Paint Scratches Protective Film’. But I preferred this - Chrome Door Handle Cup Bowl for Honda City. I recently ordered and covered those area.

Somehow I like the complete coverage of all areas in the door handle.

dr mudhan.jpg

FR.jpg

FL.jpg

RR.jpg

RL.jpg

Clip.jpg

FOOT NOTE:

@ nvrmndryo

I have purchased from this link.

Free shipping & Tracking # New Chrome Door Handle Cover Trim for Honda City 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 CA00510-in Special Store from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

Free shipping & Tracking # New Chrome Door Handle Cup Bowl for Honda City 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 CA00548-in Special Store from Automobiles & Motorcycles on Aliexpress.com

If you can wait for one month, you can order from Aliexpress. Otherwise ebay.in. Don't look at Vicky.in.

All the best to you.

@Dr MUDHAN, Sir, I see you buy lots of stuffs from Hongkong. I think one or two products monthly.

Do you know about Aramex international parcel forwarding service? Long ago, one of my friend had membership with them and used to get mobile phones from USA. Bought few stuffs for me as well. He said, membership costs Rs. 2000 and they have got forwarding points in New York, UK and HK. Customs charges is very least and correctly calculated to tariff unlike gov postal. They take care of your parcel and pre-pay the customs duty. You will get the parcel in 7 to 10 days max. Delivery and Custom charges will be added to your Aramex account as postpaid. For one of mobile I had purchased that priced 14k, I paid 281 for customs and 606 for shipping from NY fwd point to India (me).

First I was using gov postal to get electronics from USA but you know, I suffered lot with customs and their high rates. Later found this Aramex service excellent, safe, cheap and fast. But I didn't made membership with them instead used my friend's and of course, I don't buy many stuffs.

I don't know whether the service is changed now or the rates. Please contact them if you are interested. There might be other companies who provide same facility i.e fedex, dhl and etc.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Nice, kuwaronline !

Yes. 100% I agree with you - touch screen will be beautiful.

Pioneer 5690BT is the best set available today in market. It is created by PIONEER in collaboration with APPLE. Nice crisp display. Lovable menus, Mixtrax (personal DJ) are some awesome features. Only the APPMODE meant for i Phone and not for android. No issues, we may not require it.

SNAPDEAL rate makes me drooling too.. But remember PIONEER India will not cover warranty. It is the case in all products of all manufacturers in India. They discourage us for going on line. The world is changing but our people …[anger]

Anyhow, I am really eager to see your car adored with Pioneer 5690BT.

Give us the good news soon.

All the very best to you.

Regards
Dr MUDHAN
Just placed order now along with Pioneer component speakers Pioneer - TS G624C

About warranty as per snapdeal page description its 2 years, only thing is need to verify with pioneer india. I saw one review in following link saying that because there is no dealer stamp they wont give warranty, lets hope I get stamped warranty booklet. Well if not I can return product within 7 days and snapdeal will return my money.(I did returned lots of products without fuss)

Pioneer - AVH X5690BT - LCD Touchscreen DVD Player - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

Also all the model from pioneer mostly top end like 8590BT, 5690BT are only supporting iphones and certain android phones(dont know what is mean by certain) and yes 5690 does support some android but certain not all.

5690BT
AVH-X5690BT |
TS G624C
TS-G624C |

And yes my earlier budget will go little high as I have added component speakers to it [:)]

I wouldn't go for snapdeal if I'm buy a costly products, no matter what price they list for. Reasons are similar to Shopclues, Indiatimes, Naaptol, Rediff but not so bad. Its just good for cheaper, non branded stuffs.

So I'ed recommend ebay india or flipkart otherwise local is far better. Issues as follows:

1. No worries about shipment risks.
2. No worries about getting wrong product.
3. No wait time.
4. Easy warranty claim. Even you can get replacement if the device found faulty within weeks or as said by dealer.
Hope I didnt made mistake now worried like hell till I get product. About getting wrong product I am not worried snapdeal will definitely replace or return product without worry, atleast till now thats my experience, I did returned lots of products and got money back without followups.
Faulty replacement is same like within 7 days if you return u will get 100% money back or new product.

I m fan of flipkart, all mobile I bought from filpkart only. About Ebay I have mix experience some bad and some good. Till date I am only 100% confident on two sites, flipkart and Jabong.

Hi Mudhan Ji,

Now I m despartely looking for good reverse camera, till now this is what I got.

1) Mega Audio - Reverse Camera 1575/-
Mega Audio - Reverse Camera - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

2) HybridVision - Rear View Camera - Parking and Reversing 1390/-
HybridVision - Rear View Camera - Parking and Reversing - Buy Online @ Snapdeal.com

3) WorldTech - Night Vision 8 LED Car Reverse Parking Camera 899/-
WorldTech - Night Vision 8 LED Car Reverse Parking Camera - Buy Car Accessories Accessories | Snapdeal.com

4) Faithos - LED Night Vision Car Reverse Camera 775/-
Faithos - LED Night Vision Car Reverse Camera - Buy Car Accessories Accessories | Snapdeal.com

5) MIS - Waterproof Car Rear View Night Vision Reversing Parking Camera 999/-
MIS - Waterproof Car Rear View Night Vision Reversing Parking Camera - Buy Car Accessories Accessories | Snapdeal.com

6) TORQ brand water proof LED'S night vision car reversing parking camera slim size 1795/-
Torq Brand Water Proof LED'S Night Vision CAR Reversing Parking Camera Slim Size | eBay

Which one is better or any thing else than this? any analysis?

Thread Starter #494

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
Dear kuwaronline

I went through the links and analyzed. Given the choice, I would go for Torq brand.
REASONS – Hi resolution, wider viewing angle, water proof, Low Lux, Reliable, excellent after sale service, used by Honda dealers. This is universal fit, very small in size, needs drilling and fixing correctly to get the maximum vision. There is one more type car specific, fits with number plate.
If you like, you can contact them here and go through their web site. Note, their sales office in New Delhi only.
Mapletech Corporation

Clip.jpg

Don’t worry about SNAPDEAL. I ordered for my friend one PANASONIC TV 32inch, unfortunately that came to us without remote and power cord. Really we got irritated, but SNAPDEAL promptly helped us under trust pay deal. SNAPDEAL sent us a mail advising to purchase the missed items locally and send to them the scanned copy for reimbursement. Regarding PIONEER warranty, I hope they will not let us down as they mentioned as 2 years.. You can check Pioneer site whether they have provisions like APPLE products online registration for the commencement of warranty.

Last edited:
Don’t worry about SNAPDEAL. I ordered for my friend one PANASONIC TV 32inch, unfortunately that came to us without remote and power cord. Really we got irritated, but SNAPDEAL promptly helped us under trust pay deal. SNAPDEAL sent us a mail advising to purchase the missed items locally and send to them the scanned copy for reimbursement. Regarding PIONEER warranty, I hope they will not let us down as they mentioned as 2 years.. You can check Pioneer site whether they have provisions like APPLE products online registration for the commencement of warranty.
Hope I didnt made mistake now worried like hell till I get product. About getting wrong product I am not worried snapdeal will definitely replace or return product without worry, atleast till now thats my experience, I did returned lots of products and got money back without followups.
Faulty replacement is same like within 7 days if you return u will get 100% money back or new product..
Lol don't get worried, hope for the best. [:)] After all (Like Dr MUDHAN), all online shopping sites have 100% secure buy guarantee so you don't have to worry about issues rising. Just that it takes time to get resolved and its not the case when buying locally.

Its all the faults of careless sellers and that rarely happens on ebay because of feedback system and strong rules of theirs. Other sites have good customer support as well as secure buy but seller negligence makes irritated.

My issue with tradus regarding 3m tape is not yet ended. I had sent a mail to their customer support letting them know the mistake in product description but instead they directly approved refund for me as well as said, seller will soon contact me for picking up the incorrect item. Even though I have said that I have already opened and used the product. After more conversations, now they have said to transfer the refunded amount back to sellers account. This issue got very irritated.

Last edited:

Top Bottom