My New Honda City in White - The Albus

Thread Starter #511

Dr MUDHAN

Honoured Member
@ CRACING / darkkid85

Yes. I also feel Green Cotton Filter is also expensive, in addition to the filter you have to buy cleaning kit too, which would be around Rs.2000/- again. Regular cleaning is again inconvenient!

SAKURA is a Japanese product. Their site: Sakura Filtration. It would be a reliable product.

But, I understand from the Honda Dealer that ANHC engine air filter cost around Rs.650/- let us check before we order online.

@darkkid85

I see Honda City and Brio Air filters are same because of the filter casing design and Sakura say their filter fits for both cars.

Strange to know Pete's Automotive defining two different filters. If they have for city, it should work for brio as well.

See you if you remove the filter and compare with mine so you will be confirmed. Its easy to remove, unplug the MAF sensor connector carefully and 4 latches around the filter housing then open it up. Check here about more details on K&N filter for City, Fit, Jazz Freed & etc.

However, if you are not going for highflow air filters then it doesn't matter. :)

@Dr MUDHAN. Thank you sir. I will see if I can replace the filter in my coming service or buy it online and fit myself.

Thanks...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Installed the Pioneer 8560BT Touch screen system yesterday from Karol Baugh, Delhi

Installation is not good, although everything looks good and playing good, but I doubt that first airflow control is not working. The guy was idiot who installed but the time I got to know it was late to stop [anger] so continued working and thought ok let me do it, will fix whatever left from Honda service centre. [cry]

Attachments

Did you change only HU?
What do you mean 1st air flow control not working?

you mean 1st ac vents near the window? ramu
I have changed front speakers and HU only. Amp, basstub and rear speakers already installed.

I meant airfolw control(first from left at bottom), which can divert air to your legs, front side or on windshields etc.

I have changed front speakers and HU only. Amp, basstub and rear speakers already installed.

I meant airfolw control(first from left at bottom), which can divert air to your legs, front side or on windshields etc.
o ok i got it now, thanks!

Also, can you give more info about your amp and bass-tube and speakers setup?

I know its somewhere in thread, but very lazy to search [sleep]

Installed the Pioneer 8560BT Touch screen system yesterday from Karol Baugh, Delhi

Installation is not good, although everything looks good and playing good, but I doubt that first airflow control is not working. The guy was idiot who installed but the time I got to know it was late to stop [anger] so continued working and thought ok let me do it, will fix whatever left from Honda service centre. [cry]
Thats what I'm afraid of. These guys are not experts and endup doing something wrong or breaking. They don't even have patience to work easily either.

Anyways, setup looks cool. Great work. Congratulations.

Btw; have you hooked rear camera as well? and where did you got the hu panel? I liked this type of HU panel.

Thanks for sharing...
Best Regards

Last edited:
Thats what I'm afraid of. These guys are not experts and endup doing something wrong or breaking. They don't even have patience to work easily either.

Anyways, setup looks cool. Great work. Congratulations.

Btw; have you hooked rear camera as well? and where did you got the hu panel?

Thanks for sharing...
Best Regards
Yup that idiot was in hurry and my heart almost fell down to my stomach when he said he dont know what to attach where, so I got little bit aggressive and some of his friend come. The new guy was experienced and had patience. Then he fitted rest of the things.

HU panel(1600/-) for same shop where I went to installation. The shop is same from where I got my HU(ordered online from snapdeal). So I went to his shop and also got warranty card and bill stamped from him so there wont be any problem in future if warranty is needed.

About Camera no I didnt installed simply because I didnt trusted that guy [cry] I was very keen to install but.... I thought I would do it from somewhere else.

@kuwaronline: The setup looks really hot. How much did the whole steup cost you i.e the Head Unit, Panel and Front Component Speakers.

About the switch not working do not worry they are usually clip plugs connected behind the switch maybe its a bit loose if not u can try spraying a bit of WD-40 on the plug still if not fine then must be a wire cut which might have occurred during the installation. Whenever i do my installations i never pay the fitter without checking each and everything that was removed if any issue get it sorted from them only as they are aware of it, never pay them for any faults caused by them is not sorted by them.

HU panel(1600/-) for same shop where I went to installation. The shop is same from where I got my HU(ordered online from snapdeal). So I went to his shop and also got warranty card and bill stamped from him so there wont be any problem in future if warranty is needed.
Oh great. So if any problems occurs, you can get it fixed from these guys. [clap]

Hope the HU panel is original otherwise good quality.

About Camera no I didnt installed simply because I didnt trusted that guy [cry] I was very keen to install but.... I thought I would do it from somewhere else.
Thats the good thing you did because its a tough work (i.e routing wire, bumper removal, drilling & etc) and better if expertise do it.

Oh great. So if any problems occurs, you can get it fixed from these guys. [clap]

Hope the HU panel is original otherwise good quality.

Thats the good thing you did because its a tough work (i.e routing wire, bumper removal, drilling & etc) and better if expertise do it.
Not original but ok quality

http://www.yelew.com/en/product.asp?action=show&product=917

Today called up at Honda guys to ask for original panel. He said he will call me back. I would go for original if he says price is below 2k or else the current one should be ok. Also the after market panel is silver color not grayish silver.

@kuwaronline: The setup looks really hot. How much did the whole steup cost you i.e the Head Unit, Panel and Front Component Speakers.

About the switch not working do not worry they are usually clip plugs connected behind the switch maybe its a bit loose if not u can try spraying a bit of WD-40 on the plug still if not fine then must be a wire cut which might have occurred during the installation. Whenever i do my installations i never pay the fitter without checking each and everything that was removed if any issue get it sorted from them only as they are aware of it, never pay them for any faults caused by them is not sorted by them.
HU - 19557/- (loved this, simply excellent product)
Panel - 1600/- (Its good quality but not Original)
Front component - 2000/- (Not that good but nice compare to others in this price range.)
Installation - 600+300(for clips n couplers)/- (Not happy but everything looks good and plays good)

Earlier installation JBL 4 Channel Amp, JBL 1200watt Bass Tube, rear sony coxial speakers (around Rs. 20,000/-)

So spent around 45000/- till date for music/video system. Quite a cheap compare to whatever I have seen on same kind of setup [:D]

I would post my detailed review soon on this, I tried all the feature yesterday loved it!!!!!

Top Bottom