My New Ford Figo!

Yep just thinking about the combination would it be components in front and co-axials at the back.
That is the perfect combination, but recheck again, there won't be any facility on the rear doors to fit co-axials[surprise]. If you want best of the sound clarity and quality, then install them on the rear parcel tray or make some dedicated side boxes to fit them in the boot !![:)]

Though yo will be able to fit in rear doors, when rear passengers are present then it sounds too worst quality !! you will be disappointed with it

@ bobazooka, late in congratulating but better late than never. Hearty congrats for your FIGO! True VFM car amongst all the cars. Happy motoring!

Last edited:
BabaZooka,

Welcome to the Ford Club, The color which you have chosen is very impressive.
Metro Ford is it from ST. Marks road or the palace road. Didn't you get any price offers, discounts.

Regarding Music system have a look at pioneer with bluetooth DEH-4490BT and for speakers go for JBL 500w or polk audio.
Enjoy driving with your figo.

Thread Starter #21
@ bobazooka, late in congratulating but better late than never. Hearty congrats for your FIGO! True VFM car amongst all the cars. Happy motoring!
Thanks dude its a VFM car no doubts about it!

BabaZooka,

Welcome to the Ford Club, The color which you have chosen is very impressive.
Metro Ford is it from ST. Marks road or the palace road. Didn't you get any price offers, discounts.

Regarding Music system have a look at pioneer with bluetooth DEH-4490BT and for speakers go for JBL 500w or polk audio.
Enjoy driving with your figo.
Its the Marks Road one.

babazooka..

Congrats man ! I would say another wise decision by a wise man [clap]

After driving a figo for almost 4 months, I can say its worth the money. Although sometimes I feel little bit of additional power would have been ideal to avoid reaching 3000 rpms ( only sometimes ) to pass those Tata Sumos/ Scorpios shuttle cabs.
But ride quality / handling /road feel /clear view of surroundings from inside the car ( better than swift and others) are some of the major decision makers for this car. Typical Ford car - fun to drive.

As you have just bought it, I would recommend underbody coating ( depends on your location also) - this greatly reduces the underbody road noise also.

I have recently replaced my ford speakers ( which were good considering factory speakers) with Cerwin Vega 6.5 components and HED series 12 inch sub. Nice and clean system. Just a feedback - as when it comes to sound I always think your own ear is the best ear to judge.

Again Enjoy your ride and drive safe. [:)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #24
babazooka..

Congrats man ! I would say another wise decision by a wise man [clap]

After driving a figo for almost 4 months, I can say its worth the money. Although sometimes I feel little bit of additional power would have been ideal to avoid reaching 3000 rpms ( only sometimes ) to pass those Tata Sumos/ Scorpios shuttle cabs.
But ride quality / handling /road feel /clear view of surroundings from inside the car ( better than swift and others) are some of the major decision makers for this car. Typical Ford car - fun to drive.

As you have just bought it, I would recommend underbody coating ( depends on ur location also) - this greatly reduces the underbody road noise also.

I have recently replaced my ford speakers ( which were good considering factory speakers) with Cerwin Vega 6.5 components and HED series 12 inch sub. Nice and clean system. Just a feedback - as when it comes to sound I always think your own ear is the best ear to judge.

Again Enjoy your ride and drive safe. [:)]
Hey thanks buddy, it's a VFM car interesting speaker setup u have there any suggestions as I need to get something in as well.

hey bazooka sorry for being late extremely busy these days, but congrats on the figo. Im surprised that they gave you the car so quick and had no issues what so ever unlike the hyundai non sense waiting period this and that issue then[anger]
Do tell us how the car is.
My dad wants to get rid of the verna by the end of this year or before the car completes 2 years, hes terribly annoyed with the issues.

Thread Starter #27
hey bazooka sorry for being late extremely busy these days, but congrats on the figo. Im surprised that they gave you the car so quick and had no issues what so ever unlike the hyundai non sense waiting period this and that issue then[anger]
Do tell us how the car is.
My dad wants to get rid of the verna by the end of this year or before the car completes 2 years, hes terribly annoyed with the issues.
Hey nick thanks dude, yep I got the car within a weeks time actually [:D] the dealership exp was smooth that did leave me impressed.

The car is brilliant was on a short road trip today and the driving dynamics is very good! In fact on the same stretch with the verna I had 30% confidence with the Figo it's 100%.

Nick for your next car do check out the ford fiesta its brilliant as well!

Congrats Bob, Ford car's Handling are confidence inspiring. I'm pretty much sure that Figo TDCI will keep you happy, specially on pocket.

Ford's OEM music system is rated above average as of today. I don't think you need to upgrade the OEM speakers instead get an amplifier with Base-Tube, I did same on my Figo, Sound quality now is very decent. If you are going by this way (Amplifier + Base Tube) then make sure that electrician don't mess up (sleeve / cut) the wiring. You can tap sound signals from front speakers (by soldering inputs of speakers) and can run Base tube + Rear Speakers with Amplifier. Tap DC directly from the battery. Whole process will take bit longer but do insist on this. In future if you encounter any warranty issues, just remove all the wires and solders and i can bet then no one can make out if you ever installed amplifier on your car.

Wish you happy and safe driving.

Thread Starter #30
Congrats Bob, Ford car's Handling are confidence inspiring. I'm pretty much sure that Figo TDCI will keep you happy, specially on pocket.

Ford's OEM music system is rated above average as of today. I don't think you need to upgrade the OEM speakers instead get an amplifier with Base-Tube, I did same on my Figo, Sound quality now is very decent. If you are going by this way (Amplifier + Base Tube) then make sure that electrician don't mess up (sleeve / cut) the wiring. You can tap sound signals from front speakers (by soldering inputs of speakers) and can run Base tube + Rear Speakers with Amplifier. Tap DC directly from the battery. Whole process will take bit longer but do insist on this. In future if you encounter any warranty issues, just remove all the wires and solders and i can bet then no one can make out if you ever installed amplifier on your car.

Wish you happy and safe driving.
Well mine is an Exi and it doesn't come with a factory HU.

Top Bottom