My New Car - Tata Manza

Thread Starter #17
Aadya motors top management very receptive. I went today, and it was a different scene alltogether. They inspected my car and acknowledge all the defects. Now job is going on, on prority basis. I hope it ends well. Tell then fingers crossed...

Congrats Appu for booking Vista. When Are you getting the deliovery? Which colour? Will post more pics soon.
Tata cars are really good (Pity they are let down by the T.A.S.S. and by Tata motors itself). .
Thanks Nozzlering..

I'm taking delivery on coming Monday(15/04/2012). I booked Procelin White color.

Yesterday, I met a cab driver at the customer waiting lounge. He owns an Indica bought 5 years ago. Has done more than 3 lakh kms, and his car was in great condition. Untouched engine. he has had trouble free tenure of 5 years. Offlate, electricals have started giving problem.
Actually Indica is the Best car for long trips. we can torture Indica as like as we want,none of the cars can take abuse like Indica. thats why we are seeing Indica cabs.

If you take care of car like Indica, It will serve its best to us.

I'm badly missing my Black Indica[cry]

Thread Starter #21
I would like to. But I have heard that HIDs might have some adverse effect on the car's electricals. She is under warranty period.

I would like to. But I have heard that HIDs might have some adverse effect on the car's electricals. She is under warranty period.
I recently sat in a manza and I felt iam seating on a home sofa super space and comfort congrats on 1 vfm car . Btw your contribution on the desiel thread is really great wonderful to have knowledgeable guys like you on the forum .[thumbsup]

Thread Starter #23
Thanks Raja. I have been working on very large 2-stroke and 4-stroke diesel engines for quite some time. Its my pleasure to share my knowledge.

Aadya motors top management very receptive. I went today, and it was a different scene alltogether. They inspected my car and acknowledge all the defects. Now job is going on, on prority basis. I hope it ends well. Tell then fingers crossed...
With Aadya even i had some initial hick ups. It was Mr. Vinay who pitched in from the sales team and rectified the problems. When we went for the delivery of the car, it was not cleaned properly. I could see all sorts of marks on the car and dust around it. It never looked like a new car to us. We rejected the delivery and came back that day. Mr Vinay appologised for the mess and made sure that everything goes well.

I am happy with the comfort and the features the car is providing [clap]. The only thing which bothers me is the service guys @ TASS. [frustration]

Thread Starter #25
In my case, pre delivery experience was nightmare. Only when AGM Mr Naveen came in, things went smooth. Anyways, All's well when ends well. I have got a good car, and I am happy man. I thank them to let me have this great car. I am a bit worried when I handover my car to them for servicing. [:)]

Thread Starter #27
I dont have any link. But will let you know soon. And manza_class my request has been approved my Home Ministry for one hour only. [cheers]

Thread Starter #30
Just now recalled a defect in my Manza. And I have seen it in all the Manzas I have come across.While taking delivery I noted that tail lamp cluster (left side) is not flush with the body. I mean there is excess gap (on the top side) between the lamp cluster and body. I immediately pointed this out. They said its a manufacturing defect. But I insisted they try to make it correct. In the meantime I silently checked all the Manzas I can scan. Surprisingly all had same defect with left tail lamp cluster!!! They have rectified it to a greater extent, and is acceptable to me. Till now, I have not came across a Manza without this defect. Has anyone noted it? I have written to Tata motors and Ratan Tata about it. Atleast newer Manzas will be free from this defect

Top Bottom