My New Car – A Ford Aspire

Engine waxing is a scam sir,normal engine pressure wash itself will do the needful.
Engine waxing just requires a coat of resin like polymer on top surfaces alone,which neither is a boon nor a bane.

Update time!

Second service has been done, Engine waxed for a fresh look as it cannot be cleaned easily. Felt clutch play is high but confirmed with the service guys there are no adjustment for clutch play and it is normal.

Added ST (Sports Technology) logo from Ford Focus ST. There was an aluminium fixing clamp behind and it was showing that silver color like a sore thumb. Removed logo again and wrapped that support clamp with mate black sticker. [clap]

The only issue I felt was, there are some rattling inside the cabin, suspecting from the Mobile docker, yet to find out how to fix. [frustration]

View attachment 236967
Check that aluminium clamp, visible in silver color.

View attachment 236968
Complete black (Wrapped with mate black sticker)

View attachment 236969
Complete look
The grill looks good and neatly incorporated. I was just thinking about this grill on a black Figo/Aspire with black alloy wheels. Definitely will look sexy.

Thread Starter #48
The grill looks good and neatly incorporated. I was just thinking about this grill on a black Figo/Aspire with black alloy wheels. Definitely will look sexy.
Its took almost 4hrs to fix :) but worth the efforts, I love it everytime I look into it[clap]

Bought my Aspire Sports 1.5 in December 18. Loving every minute of it so far.
Few suggestions required.

1. I feel that the headlamp is too feeble for night highway driving. I queried Ford during my first service for an upgrade , but they do not have any better options. Can I change the bulb without violating warranty? Which bulb should I use? Does the problem with reflector burning issue still exist with figo/Aspire or has it been solved?

2. Need to have a rear camera with Irvm mounted display, but the Ford accessory is too costly. What are my options?

Image 1.jpg

Thread Starter #51
Congrats for your car, Please dont upgrade the bulbs as the headlamp itself facing a reflector burning issue and if you there for warranty they will simply reject because of the bulb change.

Top Bottom