My New BMW X1 Exclusive

Thread Starter #31
Nice pic's, was their any road noise filtering inside the cabin?
Thanks visran. I had heard about road noise filtering into the cabin. However, I did not face this issue in neither cars (320 / X1).

Nice coverage Srid, we need to savour some more pics though if you dont mind please especially of the panoramic roof.

Keep up the Updates, thanks.
I will post some more pics next week

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm Dhamesh, this is unfair, you are going to party with Sri for X1 without me!![cry] I was expecting this the moment Sri said it is Powai[clap]

Great Mr. Sri and Mr. Dharmesh. Hey i think this is TAI meet season. lots and lots of meets is happening across the country. at-least two in a week. [clap]

Great going friends. Happy partying.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats on your beemer srid68.
your car does look hot.

and it looks much better in dark colours.

i have seen the x1 in our are in silver and white and frankly they look cheap only because of their colour.

wish you happy miles with it.

Thread Starter #40
1400KM update & X5 drive
Hi all
I did a weekend trip to Lavasa. This time I took the route from Hinjewadi. A 12km stretch on this road is not very good, nevertheless the drive was great. We were four in the car and no complaints whatsoever. Surprisingly while returning back, I noted that the windscreen washer was giving a low fluid alarm. On reaching home I discovered a leak in the system. Thank God it was only the wash fluid system. I sent the car yesterday to the workshop to get it fixed. Guess what, it will take 2 days to fix and Infinity cars true to customer service provided me a replacement car. The replacement is an X5. It is a fantastic SUV, huge, monstrous and powerful. It has an 8 speed auto gear box and the lever operates like a joy-stick. The seating position is great and the engine is very powerful. The steering is lighter than the X1. I am posting some pics of the X5. However, I made an interesting discovery. The screen on the X5 is smaller than that on my X1. It is only 6.5" and I think it does not support navigation system! My X1 will be back today and my joy with X5 will be shortlived.
Enjoy the pics

Attachments

Hi srid68,

Congrats for your BMW X-1, wishing you and your family many happy miles in this German beauty!

I liked the vibrant interiors of the car, request you to post more pics especially of second row and central console.

Regards,
TG

Thread Starter #42
Hi srid68,

Congrats for your BMW X-1, wishing you and your family many happy miles in this German beauty!

I liked the vibrant interiors of the car, request you to post more pics especially of second row and central console.

Regards,
TG
Thanks Toughguy. I will click some more pics over the weekend and post it.

Hey Srid

Hahahahah, you got X5 in place of X1, lucky man !! It is really an amazing customer service by that dealer. I wish your X1 is back with all setright.

This X5 really looks awesome man, I like it

hai buddy
Really lucky to get a X5 as replacement for X1.
Is that a compelsory to give you a car as replacement for yours.
if its like that it would good.

Thread Starter #45
Hey Srid

Hahahahah, you got X5 in place of X1, lucky man !! It is really an amazing customer service by that dealer. I wish your X1 is back with all setright.

This X5 really looks awesome man, I like it
The X1 is set right and back with me. I also got the iphone snap in adapter fitted on. My iphone now has its own cradle in the X1[:)]
hai buddy
Really lucky to get a X5 as replacement for X1.
Is that a compelsory to give you a car as replacement for yours.
if its like that it would good.
It is not compulsory. It was only a goodwill gesture on the part of Infinity cars. The X5 is really awesome and my wife's comment was it is huge like a monster[:D]

Top Bottom