My New Angel - Dew White Tata Manza Safire Aura ABS

Thread Starter #16
re: My New Angel - DEW WHITE MANZA SAFIRE AURA ABS; 1000km Update

@safire90
What is the current tyre profile?
Are you planning any upgrade or may be alloys? They would sure look amazing with the White Manza!
The current tyres on the angel are 185/60 R15, they are apollo acelere.

No upgrade is planned as of yet but I may move to alloys after these tyres worn out as stock ones in the car are of 5.5J and most of the alloys available in 15 or 16 inches are of 6J or 7J.

Thread Starter #17

Okay now time for a little bit of ownership update.

Today I completed 250kms in the car and according DIS I got a mileage of 12.8km/L and according to tankful method I calculated it to be about 13.1km/L, fair enough. I have been driving as ideally as I can with RPM under 2500 and trying to have perfect gearshifts. I have not crossed the 70km/hr till now although have been tempted too much especially on Delhi- Gurgaon road. [evil]

About the ride quality: well it is quite good, it literally glides over potholes. Acceleration is good(according to me). And again the backseat comfort is unmatched. Inside the car, the noise isolation is fantastic and when engine is idle you won't even hear its sound.

ICE: well I kind of liked the stock ICE, although the bass is on a feeble side but still you have to remember that it doesn't come with an woofer. In night the lights of the ODO and ICE give a very nice pleasing view. It kind of satisfies you that yes that much money has been spent. Moreover the bluetooth connectivity works fine with both my phone and my iPod. But yes there is one regret that the steering mounted controls don't have illumination. I would probably rate the ICE at 7.5 out of 10.

I am using the blower and with recirculation active it warms the car in just a few minutes but yes with recirculation inactive it takes some time. Not a big problem though.

Some Random Points:
1. You do feel a bit of body roll.
2. ORVM's are bit smaller for the highways.
3. The stock headlamps are very good and they do their work nicely.
4. I find a bit difficulty in ascertaining the dimensions of the car, I mean its difficult for me to see the front hood and the rear one as well.
5. Lots of drawers/pockets for keeping things.
6. Breaks are very good.
7. The ignition switch illumination feels a bit filmsy.

By the way I got some accessories installed:
*Seat covers: autoformindia: Rs 3200/-
*Footmats: Rs 700/-
*Door Guards: Rs 200/-
*Steering Cover: Rs 250/-

Planning to get parking sensors.

Safire90 congrats on your new MANZA, Please share the seat cover and steering cover photos.

350Z

Core Team

Thanks for the precise update. Maybe it is too early to ask but have you faced any rattling problems yet? Because I remember hearing this complain from a long-term Manza owner.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20

No 350Z, I have not faced any rattling problem as of now.

Congrats Safire. Choosing between the Linea and Manza would have been the most difficult part, but Manza is surely a VFM car in the 'C' segment. It looks splendid in white [thumbsup]

Thread Starter #22

Congrats Safire. Choosing between the Linea and Manza would have been the most difficult part, but Manza is surely a VFM car in the 'C' segment. It looks splendid in white [thumbsup]
Thanks avindu.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yes Safire i too have seen some Manza owners saying they feel some bodyroll! If you are feeling very difficult to judge the dimensions of the car get parking sensors installed at the front and rear.

BTW you could have tried to get footmats as freebie from the dealer.

congratulations on your new ride. enjoy happy miles ahead

safire 90,congratulation your initial research before purchase was very much interesting .

i wonder how i missed this thread .

it is good that you opted manza which is a wise choice for a family car with ample space and excellent ride quality. linea is more of an enthusiast car than a family sedan. and i think comfort wise manza offers much better than linea.

for the rattling part of tata cars there is nothing to worried as of now, just be gentle with her on bad roads and pot hole and there would be nothing to complain.rather most of the issues and problems in tata cars are over hyped.

Thread Starter #26

Yes Safire i too have seen some Manza owners saying they feel some bodyroll! If you are feeling very difficult to judge the dimensions of the car get parking sensors installed at the front and rear.

BTW you could have tried to get footmats as freebie from the dealer.

ya the parking sensors are definitely on the cards for my next update. For the footmats I personally liked the carpet ones so instead I took a discount for the worth of the accessories.

congratulations on your new ride. enjoy happy miles ahead
Thanks Kingpin...
safire 90,congratulation your initial research before purchase was very much interesting .

i wonder how i missed this thread .

it is good that you opted manza which is a wise choice for a family car with ample space and excellent ride quality. linea is more of an enthusiast car than a family sedan. and i think comfort wise manza offers much better than linea.

for the rattling part of tata cars there is nothing to worried as of now, just be gentle with her on bad roads and pot hole and there would be nothing to complain.rather most of the issues and problems in tata cars are over hyped.
Thanks jayadev...
Ya Manza fits our requirements perfectly. Only matter is the hyped TATA After sales service, which I have not faced as of now.
It absolutely glides over bad roads and potholes and I am also getting a feeling that TATA has finally evolved.

nice to see you are not facing problem with tata ASS . they have improved if you ask me from last 4years atleast ASS which is near my home .

enjoy your ride [thumbswink]

Hey Safire recently drove the Manza at night and man the car has got powerful headlamps even at low beam! Seriously they are as good as projectors!

Thread Starter #29

Guys need your help right now.
I am going for the first service of the angel tomorrow, so I am confused whether to get the engine oil changed or not. If yes then should I go for Synthetic.
Moreover what all things I should do more?

Stick as per manual .

Manza diesel has one year of 20000 kms , but i have no idea about the petrol engine.

Hmm a oil change is definitely not a harm. Initial oil changes keeps engine smooth .

Top Bottom