My Modified Yamaha FZ-S

Thread Starter #106
is it a powdered black smoke or the white one?if its black then its definitely the valve seals
Nope Its White smoke
A leaking vlave seal causes Oil to get into your combustion chamber which leads to oil burning so the colour of smoke will be white.
Black smoke are usually accounted to too much carbon deposits Or a Rich AFR

Thread Starter #107
The Head has been opened up today for the repalcement of valve stem seals
The head carbon reading where showing a good AFR with Chocolate coatings on the piston crown.
The bore condition is superb [:D]
2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

Hey guys any of you tried HHO kit on Fz-s? Please let me know about it.

Good post man have you tried HHO kit mileage booster

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

I am new to this forum and have some question.
Loved your bike and the paintjob on the same is awesome.

I have a question if any one can please answer for me i have installed a hid on my bike which looks great as long as the battery lasts
Can any one tell me a way so that I can charge my battery faster?
I read you mentioning that rewiring can help
Can anyone tell me where I can get the same done in Delhi?
Or is installing a bigger battery the only way out.
I have read in some of the articles online asking me to install a full wave rectifier and doing dome tinkering with the winding as well but I am not that confident in doing it myself so if anyone can please guide me forward

I have a TVs victor with a stock 2.5 amp battery but I had installed a 5 amp battery a couple of years ago when i installed my first angel eye. The battery hardly could take the load of angel eye but now it always screams for charge as soon as I turn on the hid and angel eye. Current condition is that my battery is completely drained and I m stuck in a limbo whether I should get first new batter or first figure the charger.
I tried using an extra charger but it is not a long term solution besides the guy in karol bagh from I got the hid installed told me that for the it to work properly I need at least a 9 amp battery for it work. I don’t have a problem in getting that but the big question whether it will get charged or not, so I want to look into that first.
And I can not get any local mechanic who can guide me with that.

Thanks in Advance
Pankaj

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom