My Modified Yamaha FZ-S

Thread Starter #80
can't u just get the carb? would be economical.do u know anyone with apache rtr 160 with bbk
I tried the Mikuni site they don't have any official India site of if I order the 33mm race carb I will have to pay extra import duties once the shipment arrives the airport [frustration]

Regarding the apache with BBK I don't know anyone personally [roll]

I tried the Mikuni site they don't have any official India site of if I order the 33mm race carb I will have to pay extra import duties once the shipment arrives the airport [frustration]

Regarding the apache with BBK I don't know anyone personally [roll]
maybe u should try some dealer in your place.what the size the stock carb?

may friend is planning for the apache bbk 170cc.he is little doubtful abt the power.will it give him some improvement.

Thread Starter #83
maybe u should try some dealer in your place.what the size the stock carb?

may friend is planning for the apache bbk 170cc.he is little doubtful abt the power.will it give him some improvement.
I have heard the pulsar 220's carb is a direct fit.is it better than fz's or smaller
The stock carb size is 26mm
You can ask your friends to get the 170 block without any doubt in performance department thats where RACE COCNEPTS have there magical touch
Even its just a 10cc increase your friend will feel hell lot of diffrence from the stock setup

Yup 220 carb is a direct fit but the main thing I'm no considering any OE carb is they are not D-slide

The stock carb size is 26mm
You can ask your friends to get the 170 block without any doubt in performance department thats where RACE COCNEPTS have there magical touch
Even its just a 10cc increase your friend will feel hell lot of diffrence from the stock setup

Yup 220 carb is a direct fit but the main thing I'm no considering any OE carb is they are not D-slide
thanks for the apache part.what price did u get your bbk and what is the price expected for apache.

a little off topic:how do u lubricate your chain.i don't have a chain cover and have white wheels.so using oil won't work.have been using grease for a few months.not satisfied with it.the grease don't stay for a while.as u have the half chain covers i bought this doubt to you.

Thread Starter #85
a little off topic:how do u lubricate your chain.i don't have a chain cover and have white wheels.so using oil won't work.have been using grease for a few months.not satisfied with it.the grease don't stay for a while.as u have the half chain covers i bought this doubt to you.
I use motul chain lube for lubing the chain. [:D]
Using oil make your alloys to get dirty soon Also I haven't seen anybody using grease to lubricate chain [roll]

If you cant afford Motul there there are plenty of other chain lubricants available in market Like Tvs etc
Also the stock chain of fz is O-ring type and I assume to have the ordinary set of chain (Don't know the Name) [roll]

Top Bottom