DSC00288.JPG

DSC00289.JPG

DSC00290.JPG
Without DB Killer
DSC00291.JPG
With DB Killer
DSC00292.JPG

Last edited:
A suggestion.As you said that the LED pilot lamp was not perfect(What i though too).Just get the OE bulb out.sketch it with a permanent marker of your choice.Believe me it really works very well.I used a RED permanent marker.

Pic below

Attachments

Thread Starter #63
A suggestion.As you said that the LED pilot lamp was not perfect(What i though too).Just get the OE bulb out.sketch it with a permanent marker of your choice.Believe me it really works very well.I used a RED permanent marker.

Pic below
Now that Looks awesome
I will surely try it out
Thanks for the suggestion [;)]

Thread Starter #70
A quick galnce on the Upgrades
The BB kit along with the RC camshaft and RC clutch spring was done when the Odo reading was 35874 KM.
Now the Odo stands at 36976KM ;i.e the total Km on the BB kit and other upgrades is 1102KM.
The Journey so far has been truly fun filled whenever I twist the throttle the bike takes off like a rocket.
The Over all Fuel efficieny in the run period was 42kmpl with a slight rich tuning in order to prevent overheating and there by damaging the Piston rings or the cylinder.
The setup still runs on upjetted stock carb.The Exhaust was kept stock considering the the bike was running in.
Though Joel recommends a 500KM run-in My Souped up setup will be going an extensive 2000Km run-in with 5 oil changes along with oil filter replacement (250KM,500Km,1000KM,1500KM,2000KM )to make sure nothing worse happens.
I'm on the RC Specified Valve clearance as Joel told me not to compare with the stock setup.
Hoping to take the bike for a 600 KM trip this weekend if everything falls in place

Note:- Mine is a 2009 Model Fz and the sock setup gave my healthy 40 + mileage
The FE measure is by tankful method so people considering the the BB kit just for FE have a note of my above statement

Attached Images of whats on your way soon
IMG00197.jpg

IMG00198.jpg

Thread Starter #72
Did a High-range trip

Coming to the bike the performed like hell
The power-gain with the FFE was evident right form the start.The exhaust note was something that no words can describe. The roar make ones adrenaline rush but i controlled my intention and kept the rpms under 7000rpm
The bike ran for 729 km exactly for 16.4 l of petrol
So the mileage is 43.9 kmpl
Will begetting the race carb soon ( Out of VITAMIN M after the trip )
Note:- The FE was with bit rich AFR (Not too Rich )

it is the stock one.everyone asks me if its aftermarket i donno why [surprise].I think its the paint that makes it look so

Last edited:

Top Bottom