My Modified Yamaha FZ-S

Hey Vishak

Nice to see what you are doing to your Yam. Where in TVM are you getting it done? I'm also looking at doing performance mods to my 6 year old Apache 150. Any pointers? How much did you spend on the mods totally?

Vipin

Thread Starter #33
Hey Vishak

Nice to see what you are doing to your Yam. Where in TVM are you getting it done? I'm also looking at doing performance mods to my 6 year old Apache 150. Any pointers? How much did you spend on the mods totally?

Vipin
Iam not reliving the cost because of the promise made to tuner
you contact him directly for the pricing

Iam getting this done from one of our trusted mechanic

Thread Starter #34
After 1 week of tired and stressed work FINISHED OFF with the build..!!![clap]
How here there are few more jobs like Carb cleaning and Chain slack adjustment and Lubing[thumbsdown]
After that the much waited testing Begins [drive]

Thread Starter #35
Initial Mileage report after Big Bore kit installation 42kmpl :)
The power delivery has Increased and the bike easily take you to Higher Rpm
For anyone who wish to increase there FZ power I will suggest you that Race Concepts is the Best Place to be [clap]

Vishak, That nice to see project light setup for bike.

Listen, i have CT100 2004 model. I have some problem with brightness of light. Some says the dynamo power itself only that much. some says the reflected needs to be changed. I dont mind changing the entire set up. But after changing the entire set up also if I dont get brightness i will go mad.

Tell me one thing. Can this be fit into any bike? and does it eat more battery power[I dont use bike regularly since going to and coming from office I use office transportation. I use only in the evening and on holidays.

Pls share the cost and can a ordinary mech can do this?

Thread Starter #42
Vishak, That nice to see project light setup for bike.

Listen, i have CT100 2004 model. I have some problem with brightness of light. Some says the dynamo power itself only that much. some says the reflected needs to be changed. I dont mind changing the entire set up. But after changing the entire set up also if I dont get brightness i will go mad.

Tell me one thing. Can this be fit into any bike? and does it eat more battery power[I dont use bike regularly since going to and coming from office I use office transportation. I use only in the evening and on holidays.
Thank you for the comments [:D]

Coming to your query Like an old saying NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE

You could anyday install Projector for your CT 100
Still there are few thing that you have to keep in mind before going for any such mod few of them are

(1) Your bike runs on AC setup and you must change it to DC setup
(2) You have to buy large battery say a 5amps
(3) When you go for Bigger Battery your bike should be able to charge the same for which you have to rewind the coil

It will be easy when you read it on the practical it world it ain't that simple.You need to know a Good mechanic who firstly is willing to do the mods for you at the same time he should know what he is actually into without any jugaads.

Fellow TAI please provide your same to so that our fellow rider can come t a final conclusion

Still there are few thing that you have to keep in mind before going for any such mod few of them are

(3) When you go for Bigger Battery your bike should be able to charge the same for which you have to rewind the coil

It will be easy when you read it on the practical it world it ain't that simple.You need to know a Good mechanic who firstly is willing to do the mods for you at the same time he should know what he is actually into without any jugaads.

Fellow TAI please provide your same to so that our fellow rider can come t a final conclusion
Yes you are absolutely right meaning of Impossible is I AM POSSIBLE[clap]

Vivek, Thanks for that detailed explanation. as you have mentioned, first I need a correct mechanic to do all.

Let me check with a guys who is interested in such things.

Top Bottom