My Modified Yamaha FZ-S

Thread Starter #16
9ah battery won't go in the stock location and if your bike is still under warranty stay away from such mod
since I running on conical filter I have removed the air filter box which provided space for the construction of a small box which could accomadate the 9ah battery
the 9ah battery costed me 1200 and the battery box can be brought form 2 wheeler spare shop which will cost 200 there was need for slight welding to fix the box which was done free of cost as we know the owner

Thread Starter #18
As Promised Here The Here the Pics of 1st Set of Performance Upgrade

Attachments

Congrats Vishak for these Mods, i have few question here please reply if possible .

1> Since now(i hope) you are running on 200CC bore instead of 153cc , Do you think Crank shaft has enough strength to handle such heavy mod...? or are you planing to upgrade to better crank shaft ?

2> Are you planing to do porting ?

@Vishak Carry on buddy we are watching eagerly for your test report .

@abhiwar He already have the crank shaft arrived for the mod I think.
BTW can you explain porting ? Thank you .

Thread Starter #25
Congrats Vishak for these Mods, i have few question here please reply if possible .

1> Since now(i hope) you are running on 200CC bore instead of 153cc , Do you think Crank shaft has enough strength to handle such heavy mod...? or are you planing to upgrade to better crank shaft ?

2> Are you planing to do porting ?
Now The big bore is 182 cc
The plan for going to 200 cc was dropped as one of the reputed tuner suggest that with the stock valves the 182 is enough

The crankshaft is stock and is strong to handle the ripping from 182cc

The head will be ported though that wont happen now
Now I am Palnning to get the 32mm Racing carburetor after which the head will be ported along with a Tuned Free Flow Exhaust

Now The big bore is 182 cc
The plan for going to 200 cc was dropped as one of the reputed tuner suggest that with the stock valves the 182 is enough

The crankshaft is stock and is strong to handle the ripping from 182cc

The head will be ported though that wont happen now
Now I am Palnning to get the 32mm Racing carburetor after which the head will be ported along with a Tuned Free Flow Exhaust
Superb , Best of luck for further mods .

Please give some more info on Carb what type of carb you are planing to use..?

I will suggest you to get head ported ASAP for better circulation since you are running on Big Bore , it is very vital to get all burnt fuel/air out of the chamber before intake stroke (please correct me if am wrong) . So please Port it and get new valve also .

Thread Starter #29
Superb , Best of luck for further mods .

Please give some more info on Carb what type of carb you are planing to use..?

I will suggest you to get head ported ASAP for better circulation since you are running on Big Bore , it is very vital to get all burnt fuel/air out of the chamber before intake stroke (please correct me if am wrong) . So please Port it and get new valve also .
I know ,But with the stock carburetor there will we lot of flat spots so a Bigger carb is necessary

the Bigger carb is 32mm D type flat slide carb Though TPS don't work with this carb The power will be brute [evil]

Top Bottom