My Modified Yamaha FZ-S

Thread Starter #92
wow !!!. Today only I happened to see this thread. It is simply amazing [clap]
Your bike is a real stunner. I know you have spent a lot on this. By the way how much you have spent on paint job alone (for the current one).
Thanks for the words [;)]
I will PM the price of current paint job [:)]

Last edited:
awesome work man [clap] now it look hot,funky,tribal,traditional and what not to say.its awesomeee.good choice.i too would like to get to know about the price for painting.i was planning to get my bike painted to mettalic white.I was quoted 4k for full painting.is it perfect?

deville_56

Honoured Member
awesome work man [clap] now it look hot,funky,tribal,traditional and what not to say.its awesomeee.good choice.i too would like to get to know about the price for painting.i was planning to get my bike painted to mettalic white.I was quoted 4k for full painting.is it perfect?
You will get heartattack knowing the price [evil]

Thread Starter #95
Thanks mate [:D]
If you painter can do it for 4K it good and fine [:)]

the quote was for a simple metallic white and no other work by the painter.he would be painting the engine and the frame with that i guess.what is the price man.i think it abt 8-10k?

Thread Starter #98
the quote was for a simple metallic white and no other work by the painter.he would be painting the engine and the frame with that i guess.what is the price man.i think it abt 8-10k?
I dont think he would be abblt to do it for 4K including the Engine and chassy [surprise]
Let the price part be a secert for the time being [;)]

actually i showed the thread to my friend in college.he was amazed by your FE.he says that he wants the same BBK and free flow.can u atleast let me know that cost? also can he too get the same FE? thats the main point [confused]

Thread Starter #100
actually i showed the thread to my friend in college.he was amazed by your FE.he says that he wants the same BBK and free flow.can u atleast let me know that cost? also can he too get the same FE? thats the main point [confused]
I wil PM you teh rpice of the BBK and free flow
But my FE varies with ones driving style [evil]
Belive me or Not I used to get 42+ on my stock bike when other owners calimed FE less than 35 [lol]

Thread Starter #102
yeah thats the thing.will the FE adversely decrease because of the BBK and FFE.its said the FE to increase with FFE
With a Tuned FFE the FE will increase but vice versa in the of case local ones [frustration]
My BBK and other upgrades busted most of the Myth I had before the upgradation [:D] reagrding FE
I was told FE is inversely proportional to Power [frustration] Now I don't bileve it anymore

Thread Starter #104
2800Kms Update

Off late we have been witnessing oil consumption in my RC bore.
Like the old school most of teh people told me its a leaking piston ring which was not at all accpetable for me as I did an extensive 2000Km run in with 4 oil changes in between.
So I started to look for any new behaviour

Observations
* The bike smoke on cold startups but the smoke vansihes once the operating temp are attained
* The bike still smoth No increase in Nosie levels or vibration form the engine
* The bike still pulls like an Angry Bull !! [evil]
* There's no oil fouling in the bike even after a ripping ssession [lol]

I took the bike to mech and told the oil consumption issue and the observations I have made
The Mech told me its more likely a leaking valave stem seal as eth biek has already crossed 38K kms i nte stock valave assembly
I will be getting the bike's head opened up tomorrow for an entire valave assembly change to address the oil consumption issue.

I will keep everyone update

Here are few pics of Motul 5100 whcih is going to be pourd into the bike after tomorrows surgey
Also bought the K&N recharge kit to clean the RC-1060 air filter
DSC00557.png
DSC00558.png
DSC00562.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom