My Modified Maruti 800

Just wanted to know abour the steering swap , if its a direct fit or any changes to be made to the steering rack or column.
Next the speedometer panel, i like the old panel which varun changed in his car
Hello, It depends on what all are the kinds of experiments you are willing to do. What is the need, i mean, only want to know if you have any special requirements?

Thread Starter #1,459
Wow, its been few months, err years I have updated on the car..
Car is just doing fine, very less driven probably does 2k kms a year now.

And for people coming into this thread searching for inputs on power steering, it stopped working long ago
I wouldn't be able to give any info on it since it did not go well !! I shall get back once I find a solution..

Wow, its been few months, err years I have updated on the car..
Car is just doing fine, very less driven probably does 2k kms a year now.

And for people coming into this thread searching for inputs on power steering, it stopped working long ago
I wouldn't be able to give any info on it since it did not go well !! I shall get back once I find a solution..
Hello varun. I have some queries on m800. Can you please share your phone number or email address where I could reach out to you please. Thanks

deville_56

Honoured Member

350Z

Core Team
Oldi Goldi's New appearance !! I had been waiting long to get it restored !!
Everything inside the car has been replaced including the dash.
Consumed almost 3 months to bring it back into shape as I needed, 10% of work to be completed..
So here it is !!
Welcome back, @Varun560061. You’ve given your car a totally new lease of life. That shade of paint looks decent. Why no body color bumpers? How about Type-3 headlamps as well? Do share more snaps including interiors.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #1,465
Nice colour. Looks cool.
Thanks Deville
Super color, super alloys, interiors upgraded looks neat
Thanks Ram
Welcome back, @Varun560061. You’ve given your car a totally new lease of life. That shade of paint looks decent. Why no body color bumpers? How about Type-3 headlamps as well? Do share more snaps including interiors.
Thanks Vibhor, I wanted something with less bling hence chose this color. Body colored bumpers are difficult to manage, have replaced around 5 bumpers till now (this works out easy & cheap)
T3 head lamps throw isn't as good as T2 hence retained it. Also adding 100w bulbs in T3 wont help as they are plastic reflectors.
Will share new set of pictures shortly..

Oldi Goldi's New appearance !! I had been waiting long to get it restored !!
Everything inside the car has been replaced including the dash.
Consumed almost 3 months to bring it back into shape as I needed, 10% of work to be completed..
So here it is !!

View attachment 279744

View attachment 279745

View attachment 279746

View attachment 279747

View attachment 279748
This is Classy.
Dear Varun Sir,
I've been reading your posts for past 2 months. The combination of You with jarpickle and Ss80 is just Awesome . I've learnt so many Things from you people's posts. I would like to thank you all.

I own a Maruti 800 1999 model LPG fitted, Engine is healthy but Body is in bad condition. I've decided to rebuild it.
Things that are on my mind is to get
1. Break booster assembly with all Break lines.
2. Full body paint just like yours.
3. 13" Alloy wheels

I need help mainly with Part numbers of Break booster that fit in my 99 carb model. Because the accessories shopkeepers as well as the local mechanics refuse to get it done. (Sorry for my English)

Top Bottom