My Modified Maruti 800

Re: My Modified Maruti 800.

New steering wheel as well right Varun. Congrats for the birthday of your beautiful car. BTW how much for the wheel ( alto 800)

Thread Starter #1,413

New steering wheel as well right Varun. Congrats for the birthday of your beautiful car. BTW how much for the wheel ( alto 800)
Thanks, not sure about the correct number it was about 1100 rs. Its wagonr T3 / Estilo steering wheel.
I have been using this steering for almost an year.

Thread Starter #1,416

It was long back when I got rid of these. The front crash guard costs around 1k and a pair of neolamps 1.1k in Bangalore.

Varun how have you installed the sparco type mud flaps to the car?have u welded a small horizontal bar in the wheel well and then screwed the mud flap in ?

Hey Varun, Your car Looks Fabulous....
I had done the Apron Job from the showroom in 2014 for the right side, the replaced the Apron and charged 17 K almost but the job done was excellent.
Now car met with an accident, job done at local but i have issues. If i drive the car above 40 and leave the accelerator, it steers too the left badly.
Varun, where was the repair done, in case i get the car to bangalore, could you please guide me the place where the repair was done. Cost etc. If i keep the car i want to fix the steering and Alloys. I also got the Fog lamps which we fixed at your place, now i need to know how it get fixed to this car without welding.

Last edited:

Hi Dear Friends. .....

At first, Happy New Year 2017 to All of you..
I am using M800 Ac MPFI since 14 /09/2006. It's Silky Silver.. I do't know, how did I fall on love with the M800 . At that time It was not so important to buy that Car but, once it was entered in my mind to buy that, I bought. There was no negative feedback against this car, I also never seen any drawback, therefor chooses it. Since then, every members of our family is having a emotional attachment with it. My marriage, my Brother & sister's marriage celebrated with the help with this car. My child welcomed from hospital with this car. Although, we have another A-Star, this one done all the responsibilities smoothly in every occasion. How can we forgot her ?? We shouldn't neglect her... Just because of she is old now !!! This is the car, which never say No. !!!. We should loved her as like our child, should care as like our parents. I am determined to care My first car till my end.

I thougt, very less people like me only love this car as on day. But after seen this post "My Modified Maruti 800" feel so happy that all of my dear members are doing so much for this M800. Mr. Varun is our Guru. This post is so informative, every 800 user should know. Infact all car user. Thanks to all.

Top Bottom