My Modified Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1,142
Re: My Modified Maruti 800.

varun,
i never seen like that spider web in any other M800's boss how many devices you connected there?
I cant tell the number, but I had all the equipment which a top end car had..[lol]

Here are some more pic's of the car. The power steering is fitted.
Thanks to our member Sri Harsha who is helping me to get the updates since I am not able to go to service center [frustration].

They are having a hard time to re-wire every thing, power steering yet to be tested.

Attachments

I cant tell the number, but I had all the equipment which a top end car had..[lol]

Here are some more pic's of the car. The power steering is fitted.
Thanks to our member Sri Harsha who is helping me to get the updates since I am not able to go to service center [frustration].

They are having a hard time to re-wire every thing, power steering yet to be tested.
Varun,
Yours is really top end maruti 800 [lol]
Power steering can be fitted to m800?
Where did you bought that one, how much it costs

Thread Starter #1,144

Varun,
Yours is really top end maruti 800 [lol]
Power steering can be fitted to m800?
Where did you bought that one, how much it costs
Ha Ha thanks sir.

It can fitted. Lets wait if every thing goes fine.

SS80 bought the PS for me.. Will put up the entire details after all the work is done.

It helps the exhaust gases flow more freely.Most free flows will have lesser bends and will be more straight.This reduces back pressure.Each cylinder will have its own pipe, which leads to better flow at the exhaust header itself.

If the system is designed by a professional, there is no con.People with free flows tend to rev the engine harder to hear the sound which is very addictive, this is the only con that leads to reduced mileage.

Free flows are custom made.If you want the sound you can go for a choice of noisy end cans, or if you are a more stealth kind of person like me you can retain your stock end can [evil][drive]

Thread Starter #1,150

Here is the state of my car at MASS. [cry] Finally I had to make time to go there personally.

The state of wiring under the dash is horrible. Have to redo every thing. [frustration]

The idle issue is still there there are not able to source it yet. [confused]
If they dont do it by tomorrow I am planning to get it back. Then leave it for few days.

Some pic's and a video of PS.

Power steering in Maruti 800 - YouTube

Attachments

Varun sad to hear your idling issue is not fixed but the same time I am wondering to see the power steering working! please share the wiring procedures man. It will help for the fellow 800 owners to fix power steering

Varun - Hope to get your long pending idling issue to be solved immediately.
Mean time, I'm so much excited to see the power steering fitted in your car. Could you please share more details of the same with the cost, so that I can also think of the same. Is it an OEM product for M800..? Eagerly waiting to get a detailed information from you about the EPS.

Regards,
Aneesh

Aneesh, its not an M800 part.I believe it is sourced from an Alto.It has been modified to work with the M800.The remaining details will be shared by Varun himself after successfully implementing and testing it.There some things that are still being worked out.

Top Bottom