My Mighty Muscular PreLOVED Scorpio VLX in Fiery Black!

Thread Starter #18

lxi.

Suspended
Thanks Umang. Will surely add pics but not at home atleast for 25 days :(
Having only the city with me. will post more pics when i come back!

UPDATE-
Since the car was not looking nice without the decals. Decided to add and my dad has got the sticker on the car. He had to remove the one from the rear as the new set had both the stickers.

Congrats Lxi.

The black beast looks amazing and let me tell you this after reading your Ownership review i am kinda in love with Scorpio. Earlier i was neutral to this car.

And please do add some pictures of the interiors.

Cheers [cheers]

Thread Starter #20

lxi.

Suspended
tHANKS mitul pomal. Your Scorpio looks nice with the bull guard. Wish I had one like this one!

@Bunty,. Thanks . I was also same , Neutral, To the car, Before i bought it. Now i am in LOVE! :)
Regarding the pics, I am not at home now. Will be back in some 25 days. Will surely post more pics.

Ooohhh, I miss my mHawk.

Congrats buddy. I am sure in some days, you will love the Scorpio so much that you will stop driving the Altis & Alto. That's the effect of the mHawk & an SUV.

Thread Starter #22

lxi.

Suspended
Buddy, Thanks.
No, Not in some days, I am feeling now to drive the beast, but currently roaming on the city in highway atleast 60kms long! Even if i sleep while driving , I just have to hold the steering in straight position, nothing other matters!
Also, You misunderstood, I am currently having ALTO, CITY AND SCORPY (The nickname we have given)!. I dont have any altis. I was thinking of it before i bought the scorpy.
I think you misjudged my Avatar, Its a city!

Top Bottom