My Maruti Suzuki SB308 Restoration (1986 Model)

Thread Starter #226
Good Task dear Adil.
Just a couple of questions.
What is the condition of Engine Mounts after 32 years, you had to change them? or they are still fine. Had to change the Head GASKET?
Why don't you give break up costs of MGP and also the Labour cost for this task, so it will help other members when they take up such kind of tasks.
Regards
Shenoy
Thanks Sir
Yas I have changed Engine Mounts and all Gaskits[:)]

Hello Adil,
You are doing wonderful tasks, pleasant to watch but I know it is not that easy. The Engine Bay looks like a new car.
Please do share about the mileage achievement etc once you run them for few days.
Best of Luck.
Regards

I mean,that's a brand new 800 after 32 years.The engine bay looks just so neat .Love the Suzuki tappet cover.I guess that the Suzuki emblem and Suzuki engine came till 1989.Hard to find such a well maintained car these days.

Thread Starter #229
DIY For Dashbord Cassette Player Area
Few months back I have uploded Clarion Cassette Player and Maruti Quartz Clock Pics
but was unable to fix that because x owner had cut that radio provision for latest CD player,[frustration]
searched for many options but none of them look good. many of my friends suggested to buy New Dashboard which is still available in MGP. But latest Dashboard is manufactured Black
which is miss match to my Gray and Silver Interior plus Japan made Dashboard have Clock position on Right and Radio on Left from Driver Side,
Month Back was searching few Gypsy parts on Boodmo website saw radio panel separate peace part in parts list which cost just 27 RS[surprise]
Ordered that part Immediately and got delivery in a week, finally my problem was solved
so this DIY is for Most of the SB308 or SS80 Owners repend now a days why they have cut the Dashboard for Latest Music System or why x owner have done that.[:D]

1.jpg

2.jpg

Gypsy Radio Panel

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Final Result

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Can anyone help me out with the purchase of electronic MPI made from Eureka by one Mr. Kiran Bhide?
Found it in one of the threads but unable to reach now. The link seems to be pretty old & outdated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom