My Maruti Suzuki 800 (1992) Rebuild

Best restoration result for M800 as far as I have seen. The exterior and interior looking very-very nice wonderful. Stearing and gear box is really coooool. :)

Hi i am new to automotive india. I am from tenkasi. I have 800 - 2000 model. I am planning to complete rebuild only in interior and engine. Since i have no parking space, exterior rebuilding is not necessary as of now. can you pl share the garage where your work done and the amount you spent?? Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #49
raviishankar. Welcome to TAI. Nice that u plan to rebuild your 800. I did the work at GG Maruti Guides, Marthandam. The interior was done at Kumar Upholstery shop in Marthandam.It cost me around 50,000 for the total work including alloys and tyres.

Your Maruti 800 looks 1000 times better than my Alto 800. Btw here's my old Maruti 800 1989 model (now its sold [cry]

17012010362.jpg

Dear ASIR,
Your car looking so cute. You have done a great job by modifying the interior and exterior without losing the originality. You got a very well artistic mind bro. Keep it up. I am waiting for your updates.

Proud to be the owner of M-800 [drive]

regards
Bimal Raj

Thread Starter #54
Dear ASIR,
Your car looking so cute. You have done a great job by modifying the interior and exterior without losing the originality. You got a very well artistic mind bro. Keep it up. I am waiting for your updates.

Proud to be the owner of M-800 [drive]

regards
Bimal Raj
very nice, now the car looks like new!
Thank you Raj and Bimal. Was not active in the forum for couple of months due to hectic schedule.

No new updated planned as of now due to Vit-M(money) deficiency. will update

I bought if from Car Romeo, Nagercoil. But the Hub he gave me had improper milling. So got if from Shalom Car Jewels, Marthandam.
Hi ASIR,

I have gone through your car restoration thread and I am totally blown by the colour selection, the interiors, the final finishing he has given after painting. It's just amazing.

Kudos

Jetu

Awesome color, asir and paint job well executed. good you did not go for bmw orange.

Good looking interior. Everything neatly done.

Dual color Seat cover looks good, but personally I would like a beige single color seat cover with monotone beige interior.

Ram

Thank you "rakeshkn", "carfreak" , "Shantanu.lko" for your comments

Cost Of Rebuild

Painting - Rs 15,000
Seat Covers, Door pads, floor carpeting- Rs 8,500
Alloys -- 8,500
Tyres --- 12,000
Mechanical Works-- 6,000
and a little bit extra
from where did u get door pads and where did u do the works

Top Bottom