My Maruti Suzuki 800 (1992) Rebuild

HI Asir, Welcome to TAI.
Congrats on the beauty.
PAINT WORK IS AWESOME MAN! I love this colour, the interiors (carpet) is also good.

SS80

One more beauty to Automotive India.
Congrats Asir! gorgeous she is!

SS80 what about a paint job now?[;)]
My car has to wait for atleast couple of months, as there are other things in the car to be fixed asap. I am not sure if a new paint can take the weather beating just like OEM one, as I dont have parking.

Nicely Done 800 you have there Asir, the paint quality has come out well. And the alloys suit the car, interiors looks great (steering wheel would have have been OE one though).

BTW, you drive with those sun-films? What else modifications have you planned to do?

Thread Starter #23
you have got really nice taste man.. bravo.. its a really nice job. your maruti looks really good. well done.
Thank U Khabir

Nicely Done 800 you have there Asir, the paint quality has come out well. And the alloys suit the car, interiors looks great (steering wheel would have have been OE one though).

BTW, you drive with those sun-films? What else modifications have you planned to do?
Thank You Vishwas. The OE steering wheel was a bit bigger. Here sun cool issue is not that familiar. Cops too have sun films in their Sumo's and Bolero's

Hi asir your car's steering looks sporty whats the cost of the steering
Thank U Hari. The steering wheel cost me Rs 750 and the hub is around Rs 550

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Vishwas. The OE steering wheel was a bit bigger. Here sun cool issue is not that familiar. Cops too have sun films in their Sumo's and Bolero's
Great, enjoy.

P.S: Use wax polish to retain the color and to protect the color from Rains.

Hello ASIR,
The car looks good after proper restoration.
The paint work looks fabulous and I feel you have worked quite a lot in interiors too.
Nice selection of alloys !

Top Bottom