My Maruti 800 AC - Ownership Review

Thread Starter #61
Hi,
Recently purchased Galio make window visors. I paid Rs. 600-00. Will post the photo shortly.

Rao

Nice to see a M800 fan with so much of entusiasm for this car.

I had this car from 2006 to 2011 golden color. Sold this last year which completed 60000km without any troubles. Its a great car indeed and all time hit !!

I did a long travel on this from Hyderabad to Kanyakumari and back (around 4000km) total without a single trouble. Just fill it and run it. It returned 21kmpl with AC most of the times and 5 people on board.

It was a really a beautiful feeling to own this car and I regret for selling this car last year but there was no other way to by my Ritz diesel.

I know the owner of my M800 and often I go and see the car and come back[lol], because I have such a love with the car and the new owner laughs at me, but always tender thanks to me for maintaining my car in such a nice way

I miss it always !!

I think you are just converting your M800 to BMW fitting everything into it[clap]

I wish a long trouble free ride with it and even when you upgrade try and keep this, it will be very useful and its a great memory to have this car in the garage !!

Thread Starter #63
Rao

Nice to see a M800 fan with so much of entusiasm for this car.

I had this car from 2006 to 2011 golden color. Sold this last year which completed 60000km without any troubles. Its a great car indeed and all time hit !!

I did a long travel on this from Hyderabad to Kanyakumari and back (around 4000km) total without a single trouble. Just fill it and run it. It returned 21kmpl with AC most of the times and 5 people on board.

It was a really a beautiful feeling to own this car and I regret for selling this car last year but there was no other way to by my Ritz diesel.

I know the owner of my M800 and often I go and see the car and come back[lol], because I have such a love with the car and the new owner laughs at me, but always tender thanks to me for maintaining my car in such a nice way

I miss it always !!

I think you are just converting your M800 to BMW fitting everything into it[clap]

I wish a long trouble free ride with it and even when you upgrade try and keep this, it will be very useful and its a great memory to have this car in the garage !!
Hi,
Thank you very much.
For your kind information, my wish list is huge.! free flow exhaust, alloys,brake booster( Mr.Varun will be sending one to me) GPS navigation system,engine porting and polishing, cross over networks, sub woofer, rear components etc.,
I never sell this. This is the age of fancy cars @ fancy price.! which I don't like at all. I have seen cases in Mangalore , a simple accident with a dog drained almost Rs.90,000-00 from a Skoda owner.! I feel happy people who drive these type of cars glance at my car (nowadays no sun films nowadays right[:D])
Thx once again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I was expecting this kind of a list on your thread for a long time. Red 800 is really eye catchy, expecially when it is well maintained [like yours & Varun's (although silver) ]

How is the new antenna signal reception? is it better than the stock one on Apillar?

Already sent the brake booster ! Hoping to get the result in 2 days from Rao !

So next competitor for my car ! List is huge but every thing seems to be necessary.

Also what is cross over networks ?

Yes. You are right.(for rear speakers) I cannot compete with Varun. I am travelling in express and he is in Bullet train....![clap]
Oh, I dint know about this, what is this for ?

Ha Ha, definitely your car is a competitor for my car ![;)]

You have also missed one main thing in your wish list ! Its the alternator !

Varun. Off topic query. One of my relatives is planning to sell his 800.
2005 make white colour ac. 47k on odo. No music system installed. How much can he expect?

do not expect more than 70000/-

because I sold my maruti 800 2006 june with blaupunkt music system and lether seats and new MRF ZCC tyres or 1,20,000/-

Hi,
I have fixed window visors. Extremely helpful during heavy rains. Its a Galio make. Good one.
Nice one, Galio ones are of good quality. It also comes with 3m double side stickers. Hope no small children around your home [lol]I think you understood.

Please post a full pic of your car [:D]

Thread Starter #75
Nice one, Galio ones are of good quality. It also comes with 3m double side stickers. Hope no small children around your home [lol]I think you understood.

Please post a full pic of your car [:D]
Hi,Thx. I have taken another precautionary measure. Before sticking I applied supergum on the tape. It works well.
I had ordered universal steering remote controller for my pioneer stereo.It is a Fuji make. It will be supplied from Mumbai. They have website - www.AutoTrends.in. They have many gadgets which can be ordered through online. Their mob number is: 09870058090.

Last edited:

Top Bottom