My LUVly Tigs: Maruti Suzuki Ertiga ZDi

Thread Starter #61
Update:

Car has now done 1.28L kms. It is currently 4 years old and running has reduced drastically. But now my new job has running of almost 100 kms daily so time to wake up the van from sleep and get it to its duty again.

Nothing much to report. It has met with 2 accidents in between (none of which was our fault :( ... ). Routine servicing is still going on on time and each service bill is same 7-10K. Many times felt like selling it but this car has stood the test of time and whatever we have thrown at it hence it is becoming increasingly difficult to part with it. Will share pics a little later.

Thread Starter #63
ilango[speed thirst];573601 said:
If given a chance will you buy the ertiga again against the lodgy & marrazo as competition.
i hope all these 3 are now in same price bracket?
I recently spent a few days in the Marazzo and I really liked it. It is around 3.5L more expensive than top end Ertiga currently but it feels significantly bigger. Although let's wait for the new Ertiga to come to any final conclusions. [:)]

Thread Starter #64
Latest update at 1,40,000 kms:

1. Now have switched to FNG for service. It will get oils changed now.

2. Added a bluetooth adapter as OEM unit doesnt have BT only AUX and I was bored of it.

3. Got chinese LED lights now. Night driving has improved tremendously.

4. Got tires changed to Continential MC5 at 195/60/R15 size. Previous Earth 1 had run 60k kms.

5. Got the car debadged from the rear. And clear portions of tail lights smoked.

6. Got a Quantum UK remap on the car. So now power figures are 110 bhp/235 nm of torque.

7. Got front suspension struts and lower arms changed.

Previously my dad was using it. Now it is mine so this is just a mild effort to make the car look like it belongs to a 25 year old instead of a 60 year old. [;)]

>> Great choice

2. Added a bluetooth adapter as OEM unit doesnt have BT only AUX and I was bored of it.
Can you share the product details and from where you shared them. I guess this is only for Phone calls.

3. Got chinese LED lights now. Night driving has improved tremendously.
I tried many but all had bad performance for High beam. Hope its not the same for you.
From where did you purchase the same

5. Got the car debadged from the rear. And clear portions of tail lights smoked.
This is new for me. can you share some pics of the rear portion.

7. Got front suspension struts and lower arms changed.
Whats was the cost for all these?

Thread Starter #66
>> Great choice

Can you share the product details and from where you shared them. I guess this is only for Phone calls.

I tried many but all had bad performance for High beam. Hope its not the same for you.
From where did you purchase the same

This is new for me. can you share some pics of the rear portion.

Whats was the cost for all these?
Hi,

The Bluetooth adapter also plays music. The product is Tantra Fluke. A little pricey but I would quality of audio to be good and I have used it now some months now. So no issues.

Regarding the lights, yes, the highbeam is rather dismal. But low beam satisfies for most situations now so not too bothered. I got it from a friend who has upgraded to proper LED headlights.

The struts and lower arms combined was around 10k kms. Got it done at a FNG instead of authorised service station.

Attaching some pics of my car in its current state. Please don't mind the scratches and dents. Took these yesterday. And yes I do call my van : #RaceVan. [lol]

20190519_181332-01.jpg

20190519_181342-02.jpg

20190519_181316-01.jpg

Thread Starter #67
Got projectors in the headlights last weekend. Lovely transformation it has done to the night driving and overall looks of the car. Due to projector fitment, the headlight was opened up and thus gave me opportunity to get the reflectors and cowls painted to black.

The projectors are Morimoto FXR 3.0 with Morimoto HID 6000k bulbs. I am so far loving it. Will share pics in a day or two.

Thread Starter #70
With a heavy heart, I have to share that we sold our Ertiga 1 week back. The odometer was at 169,700 kms when we sold it. Now the hunt for its replacement is on!

350Z

Core Team
With a heavy heart, I have to share that we sold our Ertiga 1 week back. The odometer was at 169,700 kms when we sold it. Now the hunt for its replacement is on!
It’s always hard to farewell our beloved ride with which we’ve shared fond memories. You utilized it at its best though. What new car you’re eyeing for now?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #72
It’s always hard to farewell our beloved ride with which we’ve shared fond memories. You utilized it at its best though. What new car you’re eyeing for now?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Hi Vibhor, we picked up a pre owned Ciaz Alpha AT as the replacement. Compiling pics and a write up for an ownership review!

Top Bottom