My Lovely Maruti 800

Hi Sethu..I am using to from 2 years, its better than the OEM one, the visibility is also better (big entire rear glass is visible).

OT : I saw a fold-able one in ur sparky..

Hi Sethu..I am using to from 2 years, its better than the OEM one, the visibility is also better (big entire rear glass is visible).

OT : I saw a fold-able one in ur sparky..

Ya. I have roof-fixed dvd screen. Actually this is the same one which I had in my m800. Continuing the same. I have connected both DVD player and reverse camera to that. which sometimes un easy for using reverse camera. Planning to buy a 3.5" screen seperately and fix it at Dash for better result and permenant Digital Rear view mirror[lol]

Even though I had the DVD screen ready with it, we went to fix ICE for my freinds car then I enquired about this rear view mirror DVD screen. That how I came to know about it.

Since you are using it for 2 years that shop walla should be wrong or wanted to promote some other model/brand i think

Last edited:
Thread Starter #18
Better get an on mirror LCD costs about 3k, which can play movies too, but the sound output should be connected to the HU.
To connect the mirror LCD to the head unit, i think the HU should have an aux, my current HU is an older one and does not have any of those options, i think mine is an assembled one. i will go to some shops near west of chord road and check, i do not prefer JC road as i do not know anyone there, do let me know if you know any good shops

why cant you try JBL 333. only with USB. cost also less

Actually I was about to say that. It is really very good performer with aux, usb and FM. And the price tag is also not too high. I think it was around 2.7k last year.

Pls go thru http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-entertainment/5730-head-unit-swift.html#post120395 and the posts afterwards. And also pls go thru http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ad-units-now-available-india-2.html#post68059 for some more images and info.

Its a real VFM.

Last edited:
To connect the mirror LCD to the head unit, i think the HU should have an aux, my current HU is an older one and does not have any of those options, i think mine is an assembled one. i will go to some shops near west of chord road and check, i do not prefer JC road as i do not know anyone there, do let me know if you know any good shops
You can try Nithin Automobiles, I am a regular visitor there.

Thread Starter #25
I would like to get one TAI sticker, please let me know as how can i get one. Varun i think you can help me please

Thread Starter #29
Sorry for the late reply, as Shibu as already provided the link.

What about your A/C is it done ?
Not yet Varun,

The mechanic with whom i discussed kept of promising a call back and he did not do, i am planning to get it fixed from MASS.

The quote is 26 K, I know the electrican in the showroom, he said he can only fix the AC as per the standads and not the customized one as i wanted and he said the colling will be there to an extent.

Varun, howz the colling in the car, i have made up my mind to fix it from there, Please suggest

I dint get a chance to explore the A/C to its full extent. When ever I get it ready, either the weather would be cold or I would not use my car.
When ever I need A/C it would not work. Ha Ha ..

But I have seen a 800 with MASS fitted A/C cooling was too good.

Top Bottom