My Love: Maruti Alto LX 2007 Ownership Review

Lucky, its a good piece of kit and will serve you reliably. Where did you get the installation done and did you have to pay anything extra for it?

Put the Jag key fob back bhraji, it looked good. Full tashan.

Thread Starter #33
I m extremely sorry Sam, I was very busy that's why i could not reply.
Thank you Sam.
I have got that installed from an authorized dealer of autucop in my town, and got a warranty card with authorized dealer stamp on it. Amout paid was rs. 3500. No extra charges.
I am fully satisfied with the autocop product. The range of the remote is very good.
I have added wheel cups, new gear knob, Roots windtone horns.
I will upload pics soon.[:D]

Thread Starter #34
Hay sam you remember my car's radiator leakage. Last week leakage suddenly leakage increased. I have replaced the radiator with new one purchased from MASS for Rs. 2400+200 labour charges.

Good job. That's what I like about the Alto - spares are cheap.

Keep the thread updated with lots of pics. Good going[cheers]!

Hi friends! My Alto has got daytime running LED lights, chrome strips on front grill and led parking lights.
Hello bro...i have the same alto model & i want to change my parking light bulb to LED?? so what bulb should i bought from ebay??

can you publish a photo of your led parking light bulb?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #38
Hello bro...i have the same alto model & i want to change my parking light bulb to LED?? so what bulb should i bought from ebay??

can you publish a photo of your led parking light bulb?
Hi bro. No need to buy from ebay,these Chinese stuffs are easily available in market. I purchased for rs. 70 (both bulbs).
DSC_0674.jpg
[:D]

Lucky, you are turning the little Alto into a all bells and whistles discotheque. What's the brand/price of the amplifier and how is the performance after installation? How about posting a clip?

Thread Starter #41
Hi sam! This amp is not from a big reputed brand, it is from a good local brand name Sound Barrier. Paid rs.2000 for amp and rs.500 for installation.
Sound quality already very good,only that heavy boom boom was missing.Now it is a complete ICE package.
I m very happy.

Oh no! Something went wrong.
Guys who installed amp did not cover the wire joints behind the player, yesterday suddenly music player and cigarette lighter stopped working, l feel the burning wires smell inside the car.[anger]

Hi bro. No need to buy from ebay,these Chinese stuffs are easily available in market. I purchased for rs. 70 (both bulbs).
View attachment 113038
Thanks bro for the reply!! But i want to add more bright led parking lights, so its easy to me to order them from ebay.

But I dont know the model of bulb or its holder can you add me a Pic of only led Bulb with its holder? Or is it a T10 type bulb? [roll]

Great help bro. Your car looks great than mine!!

View attachment 113038

So what bulb type should I buy? There's no bulbs for Maruti Alto on ebay. Glad if you can add a pic of your led parking bulb with holder.[confused]

Thread Starter #43
so what bulb type shoul i buy??? theres no any bulbs for maruti alto in ebay!! glad if u can add a pic of ur led parking BULB with holder....[confused]
Hi bro! I am posting some pics of LED bulbs, and bro these are also bright, check my pics, if yours are more brighter then go for that.[:D]3

Looking so sexy[glasses]
DSC_0677.jpg

Attachments

Hi bro! I am posting some pics of LED bulbs, and bro these are also bright, check my pics, if yours are more brighter then go for that.[:D]

Looking so sexy[glasses]
View attachment 113540
Thanks a lot bro for your kind reply, now i can find the same bulb with holder as your one. Thanks again andd yeah they are super pure bright.[:)]
Did you wired DRLs to parking light??or did they wired seperately with fuse & switch??/

Top Bottom