My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010

Hey Nice pics & cool accessories [:)] i have one suggestion, pls move the mobile holder away from the window. At signals and in slow moving traffic it puts ur phone under theft threat when the windows are rolled down

Thread Starter #38
@ Dhaya - For few days it was difficult, but now it feels so good for city drive...

@Master - Horrible to hear these stories. Here in my place i didn't heard this kind of stealing from vehicles..Anyways you guys highlighted a valid point to me.

Thread Starter #42
My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 7

My First Puncture

First of all, yesterday only i got to know my angel running on tubeless tyres...Voila...[clap]
My long worry of chaning to tubeless tyres went off in a sudden..[lol]

Scenario

Few days before i noticed my front left tyre losing pressure than other tyres. Observed for 2 more days and the tyre bulged little more.

I refill all tyres on saturday, observed again and found the same pressure lose. Went to a tyre shop in Poonthy Road, Near Kims Hospital, Trivandrum. He removed and inspected the tyre and found a nail Pierced. Extracted the nail and used a tool to make the hole little more big. After that inserted a Puncture Repair Strip (brown in color). Fill up the tyre up the desired pressure. That's it, you're all set to go! His charge was 150/-.

Drove back with peace of mind.

Thread Starter #43
My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 8

One more addition

Another small accessory, neck rest of Type R. This will help you alot in long drive as well as short drive.

While you drive in traffic/long drive and getting frustrated, bend your neck to the rest and you feel relaxed. (As it means, I feel so...[:D])

Will post pics soon..

If you are driving with a lady on passenger side and if you have put a neck rest on that side too then it will be uncomfortable for them with there loooong hair. my wife remove it every day and in evening ill put it back again to seat..[lol]

Thread Starter #45
@Kamal: I convinced my wife saying, neck rest will be good in long drive. I think she is sort of okay with that [cry]. But need to wait and see..

Top Bottom