My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010

Thread Starter #16
Re: My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 4 - A

Part 4

For last 12 Months:
My small angel is cool in city drive, and especially we feel so at the time of parking and traffic. I went for 10 days driving class to fresh up my skills and got ready to take my cockpit.

For the initial 3 – 4 months she was at my home and it was not that hectic to drive through nearby places. By mid of May 2010 I bought her to Trivandrum.

It was very difficult to drive in heavy traffic and in the worse roads for 2 weeks and slowly I adapted the way of city drive.

Mileage:
For my initial 6 months, I got only 16kmpl in hometown drive with AC on all the time. After the third service I am getting 18Kmpl and yet to figure out how much on highway drives.
I guess am not getting more than 19kmpl at any time. Do I need to go for a check?

Accessories till date:

Zen Mirror - 1200​

Sun Film -Temperlite Light Shade - 1100​

Rain Cover - 450​

Steering Cover - 200​

Body Beeding - MGA -500​

Fog Lamp - 850​

Wheel Cup - Aero SX4 Silver - 750​

LED Lights - 800​

Universal Mobile Stand - 250​

Horn - Brand not known -Made in Korea -750​

Mud Flap - 250​

Sony HU, Boston 4", Pioneer 6" - 9000​

Autocop Security System - 2800​

Floor Matt - 1200​

Seat Covers – Hard Leather - 3500​

Speaker Box - 1200​

Audison Wiring Cable - 1200​

Power Handle - 600​

Total 26600/-

Few more to add like, Perfumes, Dolls, Key chains and etc.

Black Monday:
One day with 2 minor hits and I major hit on my Alty [frustration]

One Monday I was driving back from home town and cruising at a speed of 80Km, just after a turn a dog jumped in front from nowhere and hit on the front left corner..Bowwww. Left fog lamp broken into pieces.

After reaching Trivandrum, deviated to pettah - kumarapuram road and after passing kannanmoola a bullet hit from back bust my number plate.
Thank god only number plate. I never knew that a big one was on the way. After some blah blah started to home with a heavy mind.

Reaching Kumarapuram junction, very careful, slow down to take left, put the indicator - Trashhhhh

I don’t understand what happen. Shocked for few moments, I feel like freezing.

Look to front and see my angel kissed another angel, but I am sure that it is not my fault, Then how?

Turned back to see, if any culprit over there and yes..#$%#

A deep kiss from a goods carrier rickshaw. I lost my cool and jumped out with all temper. Raised to him like anything and he was willing to do anything. His agreeable way of talk and approach made me to calm down.

The first alto belongs to an Eng. College Principal, she also was little frightened. As I kept my distance that hit was minor.
After having a detailed talk, she went off. I went to Indus along with him and after the preliminary analysis they figured the expense as 6500/-.
The damages were - dent on luggage door and bumper broken from the locks.

I agreed to make the insurance claim and that guy was ready to pay the rest. After 5 days I got my car ready.

Opinion
A compact family car that does superb in city and highways too!!!! You will never regret of this small one unless the bigger ones treat you like bugs, if you horn behind or trying to overtake.

With the rising fuel price Alto will do good with your budget in daily use and it himself will not let you down and will make sure that you get home.

As it’s my first car and my care and love make me feel, it’s an extended part of me. I wish my angel has to be a part of family for many more years.

Attachments

Last edited:
Sad to see your car in such state but atleast good that guy agreed to pay for the expenses!

Your angel story was a good one!

Thread Starter #23
Thanks for your comments Master and Dhaya.

@dhaya: I thought of making it a retro royal look. The combination of Maroon and Offwhite.

Cool pictures . the car is indeed maintained well.

what have you mentioned is hard leather. as far as i know they are known as art leather .

no idea if some thing known as hard leather. - was that mentioned in the product cover?

And as dhaya says , the interior is kinda mismatch ! Give the door pads and dashboard the same colour.

Excellent pictures. I am a bit late to congratulate you for your lovely ride. You have maintained your car really well.
Like others i too feel the seats covers do not match with the upholstery. Some dark covers would add some appeal or else, as ilango suggested, color the door pads ad dash with same combo and your ride will look super hot.

Thread Starter #28
Thank you buddies, Will take your words and let me try for any solutions.

Color the door pads and dash - you mean to stick pieces of art leather to the areas or to color those?

Last edited by a moderator:
way to go dude..many congrats!
the story brings beautiful feeling of your new members home coming..
have a good and safe driving the baby

Top Bottom