My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010

[lol][clap]

BW are you using any ICE on your angel? spicily any a amp? if so where did you fixed it? i have a JVC KDR416 Pinoeer TAS6993S 6X9 with me but since i like to keep the space on boot and under the seat so i was wondering is there any other place which i could fix a amp...

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Re: My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 8

One more addition

Another small accessory, neck rest of Type R. This will help you alot in long drive as well as short drive.

While you drive in traffic/long drive and getting frustrated, bend your neck to the rest and you feel relaxed. (As it means, I feel so...[:D])

Will post pics soon..
Neck rests are truly comfortable. I'm eyeing to get a set for my car too. And is type-r any kind of a brand?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 8

Neck rests are truly comfortable. I'm eyeing to get a set for my car too. And is type-r any kind of a brand?

Drive Safe,
350Z
No typer isnt a brand. The neck rests with Civic typer design are the most popular ones.

Thread Starter #49
@kamal : I am not using Amp with ICE. Mine is Sony 505 with 4" Boston and 6*9 Pioneer 699 Oval Speakers (i think same of yours). I have seen people fixed it under the front seat or behind rear seat.

@350Z : Buddy, i don't know whether "TypeR" is a brand, but i have seen the same stuff in many car's.

Last edited:
i believe Type-R is a abbreviation for Type Racing. i have seen on Honda Type-R model.
lovetodrive can you post few snaps of your Amp (the fixed position.) and yeah the Pioneer 699 are same as mine.a good quality set of speakers.i can vouch on that.

Dear Kamal,

I am not using Amp with ICE. For your reference please find below link with some images.

Google search results - Hope this will help you to decide the Amp location.
ohhh sorry for the misunderstanding. yeah those gave me a few great ideas to do some fiberglass work for my ICE.I will talk to a guy near home for those fiber work. thankx buddy.

Thread Starter #53
My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 9

Friends,

Due to some technical reasons i was not able to post pics of neck rest for these days, but will post it on or before this weekend for sure..

Headlight Bulb Upgradation:

As you all may know Alto stock bulbs are H4 - 50/65W. It is not much sufficient for night city and highway drives. None of the big shots will consider small cars during night drive. It become so difficult to drive after my fog lamps got dead last month.

I decided for bulb upgradation and last weekend i bought Bosch 100/90W (170/- each with warranty) from Govind Auto Spares in Pattom. Actually i went for Philips 100/90W and at that time it was out of stock and shown Philips 130/100W. I talk to the owner, who is a good person to understand your needs and suggest you the best. The result was Bosch 100/90W, even though he was ready to get me Philips Rally series with 2 days time. I bought PMP Relay and Harness too. The total cost was 938/-.

To change the bulb and addition of harness is just a DIY. But i straight away took the car to a workshop in Marappalam and change the set.
Thats it...

It was being dark by that time and i reversed the car to the road...switch on the park and then lights....woww..[thumbsup]

Re: My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 9

The result was Bosch 100/90W, even though he was ready to get me Philips Rally series with 2 days time. I bought PMP Relay and Harness too. The total cost was 938/-.
is this a good upgrade on longer run. because my workshop tech said he can do the change BUT in longer run this effects very much on the reflectors and the head light glass. reflectors and glass may get burned and you need to replace the whole unit[surprise]. reason the heat is too much for the heads since they are designed for 60/55W's. the best option is the go for H4 HID conversion. which is good for the battery and the heads too. but still im reading the HID threads about the HID illumination quality and the performance on mist and heavy rain.[confused]

Thread Starter #55
Re: My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 9

Dear kamal,

"this effects very much on the reflectors and the head light glass. reflectors and glass may get burned and you need to replace the whole unit" - The whole part is not true. It may effect the reflectors (fade) in very long run. If you are an extensive night drive fellow, (burning) chances are high. In my case, daily night drive will be 30 minutes approx.

As per dealer, Bosch bulbs will produce 60% better luminance (yellow light) than our stock bulbs and heat won't be that high..In my case i am happy and satisfied..until i experience/compare with any other bulbs like Osram or Philips..Once the relay and Harness is in you may try with other H4 bulbs too..

HID is costly and illumination quality as you said, not upto mark on mist and rain.

Last edited:
Good upgradation , though these 100/90W are illegal many people have started using it nowadays. I hope you switch to lower beam when there are oncoming vehicles.

Even my Verna's lights are poor but decided to live with it!

Thread Starter #57
My Little Angel - Alto Lxi 2010 - Part 10

Dhaya,

"I hope you switch to lower beam when there are oncoming vehicles."
Yes, I always respect oncoming vehicles. If they are not considering my respect...obviously high beam.

Last edited:

Top Bottom