My Lancy Darling.

Thread Starter #4
interior photos how did I miss that? [frustration] tomorrow pls

I accept :stupid:

I think this is the third time I am asking pls tell me how much will it cost for front bumper mod?

Romba Nallae Irake
Nice ride you've got there. The alloys and side skirts make it look real nice. I don't think a front spoiler will improve the looks. It looks awesome as it is. I wish you happy and safe motoring.

Thread Starter #7
Romba Nallae Irake
Nice ride you've got there. The alloys and side skirts make it look real nice. I don't think a front spoiler will improve the looks. It looks awesome as it is. I wish you happy and safe motoring.
nantre. thank you [lol]
I am not asking for front spoiler but bumper to be modified like type2 lancer.

Lancy seems like a good name. Congrats on the purchase , the car looks to be in good condition. How about some pictures of the interiors , ICE , boot space and the engine bay?

Regarding the bumper ask Ilango. And i say keep his number with you as you can call him for all kinds of mod jobs as you too live in TN.

350Z

Core Team
Maximas, Congratulations! Apparently, the car seems to be in mint condition, but it is a sore to see the big dent on the left fender, hope you’re going to get it fixed soon, and as for the modifications, if the car is going to be sold off after a year or two (Like you told in car buying thread), I’d not advice doing so, because it’ll no way help in increasing the re-sale value OR if you plan to retain the car for pretty long period, the first thing which I’d do, if I were in your place, is to get an all new and complete paint job since the current paint seems to have faded down reasonably, Your car is in perfect shape otherwise. Enjoy a fun-filled drive in your Mitsubishi.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Arun

Suspended
I were in your place, is to get an all new and complete paint job since the current paint seems to have faded down reasonably.
Not actually 350Z. Actually, the lighting is playing tricks. The colour is perfect according to me. I see a similar colored Lancer everyday at college. This particular color looks faded when exposed to sunlight! The paint is perfectly alright maximas, no worries! [:)]

Lancy is a very, very common name for a Lancer. It is actually Indian methodology. To make a nickname, cancel out last two letters, put a Y, or a U. [lol]
You know, you can call it maximas.

Thread Starter #15
Not actually 350Z. Actually, the lighting is playing tricks. The colour is perfect according to me. I see a similar colored Lancer everyday at college. This particular color looks faded when exposed to sunlight! The paint is perfectly alright maximas, no worries! [:)]

You are a keen observer Arun. yes the paint is in perfect condition except some rare scratches (some a little deep)

@350Z Yes the dent is little big in the fender and the bonnet .But I will be doing the job only if that particular area can be repaired and painted not the whole fender and the bonnet or else a little touch up only.[cry]. About the bumper mod I like to do it bro but I will also keep your advice in mind .Then I have a idea to replace the whole bumper area and do the mod and while resale we can fix back this old bumper but ok we will see it then .

@mukeshus,cooldhaya,Roshan,Marun thank you all guys .

I will post all interiors and engine bay all tomorrow.

I will pm ilango soon and even though we are from the same state we live approx 700 kms apart.

Last edited:

Top Bottom