My Kinetic ZX Restoration

Its a clean and wonderful restoration job Surag[clap]. Seeing the first pic in this thread and the 'Before restoration' pic no one can guess its the same scooter got restored. It looks brand new, some may wonder is Kinetic Honda is back into production!!. Passion in every inch of the ride, many congratulations !!.

Thread Starter #19
Its a clean and wonderful restoration job Surag[clap]. Seeing the first pic in this thread and the 'Before restoration' pic no one can guess its the same scooter got restored. It looks brand new, some may wonder is Kinetic Honda is back into production!!. Passion in every inch of the ride, many congratulations !!.
Woah !! That's hell lot of things to change up and the kiney look bloody awesome now[clap]

Kudos for taking the pain[clap]
Wow!
The 3rd pic looks sooo good!
Thank you guys

Fantastic restoration work on your kinetic zx surag, heartiest congratulations.
Brilliant outcome of the process and shows your passion and love for your ride.
Beach photoshoot are fantastic.

Thread Starter #29
Woah!
I get only 12 Km/l[frustration][frustration][frustration]
Dear RVSB,sorry to hear and please try these
1. use good 2T oil(avoid oil from petrol bunks)
2. if oil pump is not working mix oil with petrol in proper ratios(25ml per Litre)
3. check air pressure regularly, if possible try to fill nitrogen(as the rear tyre is fitted to the engine, rear tyre pressure increase very fast and nitrogen helps in maintaining it)
you can understand it from the pic
IMG_2611.JPG
IMG_2606.JPG
check the mileage in 45-50km/h

Thanks!
I am putting Catrol 2T Supreme currently. I am mixing it with petrol in ratio 20 ml/l.
Will search for nitrogen filling stations.

Top Bottom