My Italian Horse in Bossa Nova White - Fiat Punto 90HP

Re: My Italian horse in Bossa Nova White!

Congrats Raj! The car looks smashing in white. An apt name too. Good luck and wish you many miles of cruising [thumbsup]

Congrats again. When your 'PINTU' will be in your hand?
A thorough PDI was done on my beloved. Everything seemed fine except a panel gap in the dash below the right AC vent. that can be excused since its a FIAT.
Rajeev, do you have any picture of that? Just want to see if this is generic panel gap or something special[:)].

Thread Starter #34

Looks like everybody liked the name!

Oh that's Awesome Raj!![clap]
Thanks buddy.

"PINTU"...[lol] that was just incredible.
[:)]

Nice pics mate! Sad that you have to wait till the 3rd.
PINTU is just awesome.
Yes, 3rd or 4th...

ilango[speed thirst];65913 said:
So the fortuner became a punto err pintu!!

haha

congrats for the car ! have a great driving experience!!
Thanks buddy.

Raj, Pintu looks nice...Congrats on your new ride!
Hope you will spend few more sleepless nights before getting the car delivered.
Hope to see more pics soon.
Cheers,
thanks a lot mate.

Congrats Raj, for your new acquisition of Pintu aka Punto.[lol]
And wish you a success in your job too.
Congrats once again.

And please remove those stickers on the car.

Why don't you swap Punto with Fortuner there.

I can see a Fortuner & Endavour.
Yes, I will remove the stickers as soon as she is delivered.

Now, i dont want the fortuner or endy, I want only my Pintu!

Congrats for your new acquisition Raj. I am glad that the car was washed before being shown to you. Else it is painful to see the car which is just unloaded.
BTW Pintu? How did this name strike you?
Ahem... Punto = Pintu = Punto !!!

Congrats Raj! The car looks smashing in white. An apt name too. Good luck and wish you many miles of cruising [thumbsup]
Feels good that you liked the colour. Else everybody likes the punto only in red.

congrats raj on your Pintu [lol]
LOL, thanks buddy.

Congrats again. When your 'PINTU' will be in your hand?

Rajeev, do you have any picture of that? Just want to see if this is generic panel gap or something special[:)].
Sorry buddy, no pics as of now...

Congrats on your new white "pintu". Really looks good. Do keep your movie continuing in sequels (ownership experiences).

Congratulations Raj! White Punto with alloys will look stunning!

And good name PINTU!

Thread Starter #40

very true!

What a car!!Any ways congratulations and i hope you keep her with you for a long tie.
Drive safe,
Seree
thanks buddy.

yes, all my cars are with me for a loooong time & we never sell them unless the car starts giving trouble.

congrats on your italian horse
thanks buddy.

Congrats on your new white "pintu". Really looks good. Do keep your movie continuing in sequels (ownership experiences).
Delivery is CONFIRMED on 3rd evening or 4th morning. STAY TUNED FOR MORE UPDATES (please)!!!

Right now, I am in kerela & I am dying to come back to Mumbai... closer to my Pintu!

Congratulations Raj! White Punto with alloys will look stunning!

And good name PINTU!
Thanks buddy. By the way, I have already selected the alloys & paid advance for it. Luckily, I got 98 PCD alloys from a great brand & nice design. It was the only one left in stock, so I dint want to let it go!

Guess you might be very anxious to bring home Pintu right now. Whats the delivery status? Getting delivered today or tomorrow? Keep us posted. The movie is going pretty long.

Thread Starter #43

Story continues:

29/01/11:

I fly to kerela for a cousin's wedding. Even though I am a thousand kms away, I still cant stop dreaming about my Pintu in my driveway. I desperately want to reach home & drive my Pintu.

02/01/2011:

I reach mumbai at 9 pm. I go to bed thinking about the next day, the D-day! But I am not able to sleep. I am still dreaming!

03/01/2011:

This was the day I was waiting for what felt like centuries... I reached the showroom at 4 pm & say my Pintu parked right at the gate. I finished the formalities inside, the fellows explained me some basic functionality, we did the puja & I sank in the driver's seat & zoomed off... well, not exactly! I was driving at a pace where even a snail could easily smoke me! The diesel tank was empty & the car was to be re-fueled. the range shown was 0!!!

On the way to the bunk, I dint see a bump on the road & at the last moment, i just closed the eyes & let the car go. I heard two really loud thuds but i dint really feel anything inside the cabin. But the thuds really upset me. Thats when i thought about the extra air these dealers fill in the tyres. Along with the diesel, I checked the tyre pressure & I was right. It was way over inflated.

all set, I reached home. A few friends (Aditya & Arun) came over & we went to Saifee tyres to install the alloys but disappointingly, the alloys would not fit. there was error in the packaging. I was a bit sad but at the same time happy to drive my car all the way back home.

Reached home & fiddled with the "My car" settings. Its very easy to use. Also, I was apprehensive whether my Android X10i would pair with the Blue&Me. It worked like a charm! I was jumping with joy...

This was a great day for me...

Attachments

Congrats Raj. Your Pintu is looking great. I just have one request, please do a nice photo shoot with its elder brother Scorpio.

Nice to see finally you got your Pintu.
You will fell in love with it more, some says Fiat cars have heart which only owners can feel.

Regarding Thud on hump, its normal characteristic of Punto.

Top Bottom