My Italian Horse in Bossa Nova White - Fiat Punto 90HP

That's indeed a sad news how many years did you have the punto with you ? Maybe you get a fiat there in uk as daily drive ?

Today, I had to take the worst decision of my life - to part with my beloved Pintu...

I am going to UK soon for higher studies. I will be there for atleast a year, could be more. Wont be coming back in between. And there is nobody to take care of my car. So, the tough decision has to be taken.

Yes, I am selling my Punto 90hp a.k.a. Pintu. Just the thought of parting with her makes me go into depression.
Hmm earlier hawk , now Pintu[cry].

Hope you would be active on TAI, wish to see UK through your eyes.[:)]

Rides over there and city.

Thread Starter #530
That's indeed a sad news how many years did you have the punto with you ? Maybe you get a fiat there in uk as daily drive ?
I had her for 1 year 6 months till now.

We will miss your Punto buddy !!
I will miss her the most.

Hmm earlier hawk , now Pintu[cry].

Hope you would be active on TAI, wish to see UK through your eyes.[:)]

Rides over there and city.
Without a car, what would I rant about in TAI?

Yes, I wont have a car in UK!

Sad to hear this mate. You with your Pintu will be missed. But hey did you say UK. You can get hold of PUNTO evo or may be even Abarth. If you dont buy them, atleast do test drive them. :-)

All the best buddy.

Thread Starter #533
Sad to hear this mate. You with your Pintu will be missed. But hey did you say UK. You can get hold of PUNTO evo or may be even Abarth. If you dont buy them, atleast do test drive them. :-)

All the best buddy.
I dont have an International driving permit nor do I intend to apply for it soon!

All the best for your career Raj.
Have a great time there and miss TAI..
Thank you bro.

thats a tough decision to sell - but the right decision in the circumstances.
Btw you must be aware but nevertheless you can drive in the UK for 1 year on your Indian license.

I dont have an International driving permit nor do I intend to apply for it soon!
You don't require international license there for first year you enter UK. you can drive around with you Indian license as well. If you want you can confirm the same. Just take few lessons from any driving school about the rules and regualtions and here you go. [clap]. When I was in UK many people did same way.

Thread Starter #536
Btw you must be aware but nevertheless you can drive in the UK for 1 year on your Indian license.
You don't require international license there for first year you enter UK. you can drive around with you Indian license as well. If you want you can confirm the same. Just take few lessons from any driving school about the rules and regualtions and here you go. [clap]. When I was in UK many people did same way.
Well, thanks for that info. I was not aware about the same! [clap]

The only restriction to the above is that your existing licence should be in English only, else you'd have to get an IDP done.

freakdude.

Its very easy to hire cars in the UK and cheap too if you do well in advance, also comparatively second hand car market is cheaper. I have driven around most parts of UK, its very easy to drive as everyone is disciplined.
My most recommended place/road to drive would be from Glasgow to Inverness via Fort William. Its an epic scenic route - dont miss! One of the best in Europe!

Top Bottom